Farmers Insurance Agent in Canton, GA
Born and raised in Georgia, I'm proud to be your local Farmers® agent in Canton. At my agency, education and relationship-building are at the forefront of our customer service values. As an active member of the Canton community, I understand what matters most to you. With over 13 years of insurance expertise, I am qualified to ensure that this process will be straightforward and personalized to help you select the most comprehensive, cost-effective solution for your needs. So come by our office just north of Downtown Woodstock. We have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options -- whether that's auto, home, renters, life, commercial, recreational and more.
Give me a call at (770) 213-8871 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Years of Experience
I have over 5 years of experience as a Farmers Insurance agent.
Awards and Honors
Topper Club 2016
Cherokee County, Bartow County, and Fulton County
Ask Me About:
We Know From Experience
Customizable Home Insurance Packages
Subject to restrictions.
Community Organizations We Sponsor
Add Auto Insurance to Your Farmers® Coverage
Is It Time to Review Your Life Insurance Policy?
Take Farmers® Insurance on Your Next Adventure
- February 16, 2018Rating 5.0Courtney is great when it comes to policy review each year. Great service last couple years with her as my insurance agent. Keep up the great work.
- January 26, 2018Rating 5.0courtney smith was quick and efficient at getting me the exact auto policy i needed at this time.she pointed out some things i didnt think of as well so that was very helpful.
- January 26, 2018Rating 5.0Courtney and Kayla were very helpful and knowledgeable in meeting my home insurance needs.Response from CourtneyJanuary 26, 2018Thank you so much! It's our pleasure to help you with your insurance and we are proud to be your personal agents!
- January 19, 2018Rating 4.0So far very good! Thank you
- December 22, 2017Rating 5.0Courtney has been patient with us and our needs and prompt in response. I'm beyond satisfied. Merry Christmas to Courtney and the Farmer's family.