|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon:||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tue:||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Wed:||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thu:||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Fri:||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
Farmers Insurance Agent in Atlanta, GA
My career with Farmers® afforded me the opportunity to help our customers after a tragic event when they needed it most. After 16 years as a Farmers® employee, eight of those spent on the Farmers® Catastrophe Team, I bring real world experience and knowledge to our agency and those we serve. My goal is helping customers be smarter about their insurance before the unthinkable happens.
As your Farmers® agent, I will tailor policies to fit your needs and keep you prepared for the future. With a background in catastrophe claims, you can rest assured that “we know a thing or two, because we’ve seen a thing or two.”
Located next to the East Beltline Trail, at the corner of Old Fourth Ward and Inman Park, our office provides the perfect location to come in, meet our team, and grab a cold water or hot coffee. If travelling by car, we are conveniently located off Edgewood Avenue.
Give me a call at (404) 327-6377 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
- July 2811:00 AM - 6:00 PMCancer Walk and Ice Cream at Piedmont ParkThe Atlanta Ice Cream Festival celebrates America’s favorite dessert, but also offers a variety of activities to get you up and moving around. Yes, Ice Cream & Wellness creatively mix well. Come on down to enjoy some Ice Cream – then break a sweat having fun participating in a few activities, like the Fight Cancer Walk, Zumba, Yoga, Tai Chi, Line Dancing, free Wellness Screening Booth, Blood Donations and so much more. Admission is free.
- August 111:00 PM - 9:00 PMThe 18th annual Decatur BBQ Blues & Bluegrass festival will be held Saturday, August 11th, 2018 from 1pm – 9pm. Once again we will bring the sights, sounds, and smells of classic southern BBQ from metro Atlanta staples along with 7+ hours of original live blues and bluegrass music from aspiring and accomplished local/regional/and national acts to Decatur, Georgia in the heart of Oakhurst. This is a family friendly event that is fun for all ages
•Ticket price ($15 until midnight prior, day of festival price $20)
•Kids 12 and under FREE when accompanied by a paid adult
Leashed pets ARE allowed on site.
- August 25 - 26, 2018Community EventFor more than a decade, Atlanta art and music lovers have flocked to Grant Park each August to bid adieu to summer at the Summer Shade Festival. We’ve got two days of outdoor fun planned for all ages including a 5K Run for the Park, food trucks, craft beer, an entertaining Kids Zone and a music line up that just gets better every year. And did you know you can ride your bike to the festival and park it for free with the Atlanta Bicycle Coalition Bike Valet?
So, bring your blanket, bring the whole family, but don’t bring any pets, and spend summer’s final weekend at the Grant Park Summer Shade Festival.
The Grant Park Summer Shade Festival is an annual fundraiser for the Grant Park Conservancy (GPC), a non-profit, membership-based organization committed to the restoration, renovation, beautification and maintenance of historic Grant Park. Thank you for attending, and we hope you enjoy your final hurrah of summer!
Subject to restrictions.
PWS BLI 9/16
PWS LD-04 10/17
- July 11, 2018Rating 5.0I feel so lucky to have found Todd for my Insurance needs. He was extremely responsive, answered all my questions and in a very timely manner. He took care of both my new home and car insurance needs. I would highly recommend him to anyone!Response from ToddJuly 11, 2018Nicole, I really appreciate your confidence in our agency and we are lucky to have you join our insurance family. Welcome to Atlanta!!
- June 14, 2018Rating 5.0Excellent customer service and communicationResponse from ToddJune 22, 2018Thanks for placing your trust in us to protect your family! We appreciate the feedback.
- June 7, 2018Rating 5.0A pleasure to do business with Todd - professional, very knowledgeable, and kind.Response from ToddJune 11, 2018Congratulations on your new home purchase and upcoming move. We really appreciate you placing your faith in us to assist in such an important decision. Welcome to Atlanta!!