Farmers Insurance Agent in Alpharetta, GA
As your local Farmers Insurance® Agent in Alpharetta, GA, I specialize in home, auto, specialty, and life insurance. Stop by my office, located about a quarter mile from McFarland Parkway on Atlanta Highway.
At the Bryan Smith Agency, we truly take a hands-on approach. We focus on providing exceptional customer service and ensuring each client has the proper coverage options to suit their specific needs. With over 9 years in the insurance industry, I am qualified to ensure that this process will be simple and personalized to help you find the right insurance plan to protect your business or family.
Feel free to reach out and we can explore all that Farmers has to offer together!
Give me a call at (770) 881-8180 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
- June 7 - 8, 2019Sponsorship EventWhitewater complex
Thank America's Teachers initiative!
We've all had teacher's in our lives that have inspired us, driven us, and helped shape us into the people we are today. May be they're even teaching our kids now! Everyone has a story to tell of their favorite teacher, the one that went above and beyond the call of duty.
We're indebted to these teachers, and we believe they deserve our gratitude, no matter how long it's been.
But for us, thanking America's teachers is more than about just showing our appreciation. It's also about giving them the ability to make a big impact in their classrooms and community.
Subject to restrictions.
- Spending time with family
- Rooting on our favorite football teams!
- April 18, 2019Rating 5.0Excellent service. Very prompt and responsive.Response from BryanMay 2, 2019Welcome to the Farmers family Ramakanth and thank you for your business!
- April 5, 2019Rating 5.0Bryan was very attuned to my needs and explained what my policy would entail as well as future needs. Very satisfied with service and experience!!Response from BryanMay 1, 2019Thank you Steve. I'm glad you felt taken care of and we will continue to offer you both great service and a great experience!
- April 2, 2019Rating 5.0Bryan and his staff are pretty superfantastic. Professional, respectful, excellent customer service.Response from BryanApril 5, 2019Thank you Kelly! I, along with my staff, look forward to serving and assisting you with all of your insurance needs.
- March 11, 2019Rating 5.0Very helpful and suggestive on the best coverages for me.Response from BryanApril 5, 2019Thank you Jeffrey. I'm glad we were able to help. Please let us know if you need anything else.
- March 6, 2019Rating 5.0I am Joseph Ly. I really like this farmers insurance. Mr. Bryan Smith is always a nice agent, he is very helpful, I love to have him. He is taking care of my family very goodResponse from BryanMarch 6, 2019Thank you Joseph. We very much appreciate your business and are happy to serve you and your family.
- January 2, 2019Rating 5.0Bryan was great to deal with as we worked on my insurance needsResponse from BryanJanuary 18, 2019Thanks Eric. I'm glad I was able to help and welcome aboard!
- November 15, 2018Rating 5.0So far, working with Bryan Smith has been a satisfying experience. He answers e-mails in a timely manner and he goes the extra mile. He is thorough and keeps at it until the job is done. He has a positive attitude and treats his customers as if they are a privilege to have. We enjoy working with him.Response from BryanNovember 26, 2018Thanks for the feedback Angela. It is much appreciated. I'm glad it has been a positive experience and we will make sure that it continues. It was a pleasure getting to meet both you and your son in person. Good luck on selling the house!
- October 25, 2018Rating 5.0Sarah was very helpful in providing me initial quotes for my Auto, Home, and Personal Article policy. She provided me with several options and clearly articulated the insurance coverage. I look forward to working with you all.Response from BryanOctober 30, 2018Bradley- we really appreciate the positive review and look forward to working with you as well. And yes, Sarah is terrific! As we are now your agent, if there is anything that you need please do not hesitate to contact us. We very much value your business and we make it our goal to offer top rate customer service.
- September 12, 2018Rating 5.0Great service!!Response from BryanSeptember 26, 2018Thanks again John! Please let us know if you need any further assistance.
- September 12, 2018Rating 5.0Bryan was very helpful with finding the correct policy for us.Response from BryanSeptember 26, 2018Thanks John. Congrats on your new home purchase. Beautiful house!
- August 29, 2018Rating 5.0Sarah called me and I explained to her I was looking for new insurance. She asked me several questions and gave me a quote. She is puncutal with her responses, attitude was great, helped me when I called for help about the website. She was just a very pleasant, sweet, customer oriented person that was a pleasure to do business with. I left a company I was with for 20 years because I felt the agent wasn't givng me a good excuse of why he couldn't get me affordable insurance. Thank you SarahResponse from BryanSeptember 5, 2018Thank you for the feedback Susan and thank you for trusting us with your insurance. And yes, Sarah is phenomenal!
- August 4, 2018Rating 5.0Awesome experience with Bryan help me get a better price on home & auto insurances. Thank you!Response from BryanAugust 6, 2018Thanks Michael! It was a pleasure meeting you and your wife last week. Good luck with the business. Please don't hesitate to call if you need anything.
- August 1, 2018Rating 5.0Great service and follow up!!Response from BryanAugust 3, 2018Thank you Sharon! I enjoyed talking to both you and Thomas. I hope that the real estate biz is keeping you busy and tell Thomas I said good luck with the upcoming school year.
- July 29, 2018Rating 5.0First contact with Bryan Smith was great. Bryan was over the top helpful, called when when he said he would & gave us the best possible customer service. Calling Bryan is easy ( no stress ) & productive & efficient.Response from BryanAugust 3, 2018Thank you for the nice words Beverley and I very much appreciate your business. And the family will definitely be going to Santino's next time we are craving pizza!
- July 25, 2018Rating 5.0It was a very good experience.Response from BryanAugust 3, 2018Thanks Igor! It was a pleasure speaking with you as well and please do not hesitate to contact the agency if you need anything.
- July 16, 2018Rating 5.0Brain and Dani were Awesome and they represented Framers First Class. Looking forward to a great partnership.Response from BryanAugust 3, 2018Ken, it was great meeting you and Monique at the food trucks and thanks for stopping by at my grand opening. Welcome again to Georgia (and the east coast) and don't forget to send me a schedule for the football season. My wife and I definitely plan on making it out to a game!
- July 13, 2018Rating 5.0Bryan was awesome and extremely responsive. He took the time to ensure I received every advantage for the best rate, in addition to ensuring the coverages were appropriate for me. I would recommend Bryan to all my family and friends!Response from BryanAugust 3, 2018Thanks Tiger and thanks for stopping by our booth at the car show! And keep me posted on that Honda Monkey. I want to check it out!
My Hardworking Team