Farmers Insurance Agent in Acworth, GA
As your local Farmers® agent in Acworth, GA, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance and more.
Give me a call at (678) 344-7200 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Acworth, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Georgia residents.
Supporting our local business for Halloween
Dropping by to share treats with Ashley with ReMax
Supporting our local business with Henry's Louisiana Grill
Supporting our local Fire Department at Station #28.
Giving the guys some treats and our four legged friends some goat food
as support from Farmers. Farmers helps feed our local Fire Station Goats.
9th Annual Acworth Turkey Chase
Saturday November 18, 2017. Farmers had a great time at the turkey chase to feed the hungry.
ABA Acworth Business Assoc 2017 and 2018
Supporting our Local ABA Acworth Business Assoc.
Having a Great time at Henry's. Farmers donated a basket for the event.
Acworth Women's Business luncheon
Mike Diffee Farmers Agency donates gift basket for event
- SEC Football
- North Star Church
- September 27, 2018Rating 5.0I needed homeowners insurance for a new home I was buying. Due to loan application circumstances I needed it done in less than 24 hours. Amy was AMAZING!! She helped me with everything I needed. I didn’t worry once because I knew I was in great hands! As a new member of Farmers Insurance, I can say I am excited to be apart of this company and their customer service.
- September 13, 2018Rating 5.0Very professional & knowledgeable staff made the process of my switch to Farmers very easy. Their advice on both home & auto policies resulted in a significant savings for me. They provided exceptional customer service & exceeded my expectations.
- August 3, 2018Rating 4.0So far so good!
- July 3, 2018Rating 5.0Very nice and friendly
- June 28, 2018Rating 5.0I found my experience working with the office personnel (primarily Karen) as she was both informative and helpful in sorting out options for coverage. There are some potential advantages working with a local agency as you have a face to face point of contact to discuss any problems that should arise. I am anticipating that the customer experience with be a good one with this agency.
- May 24, 2018Rating 5.0Amy was extremely helpful with information and setting up my policy. Her knowledge and professionalism were superb.
- April 30, 2018Rating 5.0Mr. Diffee and his team did and excellent job providing a wide range of coverage options tailored to fit our specific needs at an affordable price. They provided exceptional customer service from the beginning and were very patient throughout the entire process. Thank you.
- March 16, 2018Rating 4.0Things were handled professionally. I was not happy when having paid for my home policy the mortgage company was billed by Farmers (and paid it again), but can’t tell whether the problem was with the agent, Farmers or the mortgage company. But I don’t see what I got by going to an agent; the interaction with the staffer who was my only contact was not significantly different than what I experienced dealing with my previous carrier’s call center.