Farmers Insurance Agent in Clermont, FL
Ty Dillon RothschildAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Clermont, FL, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance and more.
Give me a call at (352) 545-4530 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Clermont, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Florida residents.
Get a whole lot of something with
Farmers Policy Perks℠
When you purchase a policy with Farmers, you're not just getting insurance backed by almost a century of experience. Now, you can unlock discounts, save money, and get benefits — with Farmers Policy Perks.
Choose from a variety of perks. Some start the moment you sign up for a policy; others help you save money the longer you're with us. Safe driver perks? We've got those. And added coverage perks? Got them too.
So which perks will you choose? I’m always happy to help with any questions you might have! Call or email any time.
Apply for the Farmers® Rewards Visa® and Visa Signature® cards and watch your rewards add up quickly. Cardholders can enjoy exclusive benefits and rewards. Use your points for a credit card statement credit to offset purchases or redeem points for travel, gift cards, and merchandise.
Subject to credit approval. The Farmers Rewards Visa is provided by Comenity Bank pursuant to a license from Visa USA Inc. The Farmers Rewards Program is provided by Comenity Bank which is solely responsible for the Program operation and all Rewards. Comenity Bank may change the terms of the Program at any time. See Farmersrewardsvisa.com for Rewards Terms and Conditions.
Designed for you. Re-imagined for 2020. Enjoy a more modern, easy user experience with the same convenient features you’ve come to expect. Download it for free today – on the App Store or Google Play.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
Farmers® agents provide this service in person or online to help you review your existing coverage, so you can decide how to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- As your life changes, maybe your policy should too
Changes in your life can add up to changes in insurance needs. A change in marital status, the birth of a child or the purchase of a new home are just a few examples of life events that may create overlaps or gaps in your coverage.
- Review your coverage and possibly save money
Just as you continue to change and grow, Farmers® has been growing for over 85 years. A Farmers® customer can be the first to enjoy access to new benefits (like when we became the first insurance group to offer a discount for alternative-fuel vehicles). Talk to us about a Farmers Friendly Review® - we can provide you with insurance options and discuss any available discounts for which you may qualify so you can select the coverage that best fits your needs.
- How often should you have a Farmers Friendly Review® session?
We recommend a Farmers Friendly Review® at least once a year or whenever you have a qualifying life event change. If you like, I can even set a reminder for us to keep an annual appointment to discuss your changing coverage needs.
Give us a call to set up your Farmers Friendly Review®.
There are so many variables to consider when choosing homeowners insurance. But Farmers Smart Plan Home® can simplify your decision with customizable packages! Call me today to learn more.
Subject to restrictions.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- January 18, 2021Rating 5.0All around excellent experience. Direct and to the point. Highly recommend.
- January 15, 2021Rating 5.0Ty worked very hard to secure my insurance! I appreciate him and his service!
- December 31, 2020Rating 5.0Very pleasant and it was a pleasure to work with her. Have recommended her to my friends
- December 17, 2020Rating 5.0Dominick Allen did a terrific job. He was very helpful and professional. I appreciate his efforts
- December 17, 2020Rating 5.0Ty & Dominik were very helpful!
- December 9, 2020Rating 5.0Great customer service
- December 3, 2020Rating 5.0Michael was most helpful and bery patient with all questions I had. He took the time to make sure I had what was needed for my policy.
- December 3, 2020Rating 5.0It was outstandinh
- November 26, 2020Rating 5.0Ty Rothschild was thorough and professional. He explained everything that farmers would cover. I would recommend Ty to everyone I know
- November 22, 2020Rating 5.0Emily was quick to respond to my questions and was friendly and professional.
- November 18, 2020Rating 5.0Was very satisfied with the meetings I had with Ty. He understood my concerns and needs and we able to arrive at a positive conclusion witch satisfied my insurance needs completely.
- November 7, 2020Rating 5.0Good person to deal with. Knowledgeable about the products.
Overall a great experience and great prices when you bundle.
- October 31, 2020Rating 5.0Ty was prompt, efficient, thorough and completely competent throughout the entire process.
- October 29, 2020Rating 5.0Michael was very helpful. He would respond to my emails as soon as he had the answer. I never had to ask twice.
- October 29, 2020Rating 5.0Dominic was awesome make sure we got all of our discounts that we were supposed to have things that I was not getting from my other company thank you much so for your time. Thank you Gloria
- October 24, 2020Rating 5.0Michael was very informative and extremely helpful. He showed me all parts of the policy. I am very thankful for this policy and look forward to the coming year.
- October 22, 2020Rating 5.0It is very easy to access a policy, the agent is very interested in giving the client what they need most. I felt like family.
- October 22, 2020Rating 5.0Michael did a great job of answering all our questions.
- October 10, 2020Rating 4.0Very helpful, personable, and quick to,respond to provide me with insurance I needed. Grateful for the help, & bundling saved me money.
- October 9, 2020Rating 5.0Very thorough and responded within 24 hours with all paperwork. Thanks Ty!