Farmers Insurance Agent in Bradenton, FL
As your local Farmers® agent in Bradenton, FL, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance and more.
Give me a call at (941) 803-1079 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Bradenton, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Florida residents.
Are you currently reviewing your insurance portfolio? If so, this is a great time to consider the value and convenience of choosing Farmers for your insurance needs. Your agent can show you all your available options, and you may qualify for discounts when you purchase additional insurance policies.Contact me
Apply for the Farmers® Rewards Visa® and Visa Signature® cards and watch your rewards add up quickly. Cardholders can enjoy exclusive benefits and rewards. Use your points for a credit card statement credit to offset purchases or redeem points for travel, gift cards, and merchandise.
Subject to credit approval. The Farmers Rewards Visa is provided by Comenity Bank pursuant to a license from Visa USA Inc. The Farmers Rewards Program is provided by Comenity Bank which is solely responsible for the Program operation and all Rewards. Comenity Bank may change the terms of the Program at any time. See Farmersrewardsvisa.com for Rewards Terms and Conditions.
An easier way for you to access your insurance anytime, anywhere. This app allows you to use our most popular self-service features, right from your mobile device.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
Farmers® agents provide this service in person or online to help you review your existing coverage, so you can decide how to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- As your life changes, maybe your policy should too
Changes in your life can add up to changes in insurance needs. A change in marital status, the birth of a child or the purchase of a new home are just a few examples of life events that may create overlaps or gaps in your coverage.
- Review your coverage and possibly save money
Just as you continue to change and grow, Farmers® has been growing for over 85 years. A Farmers® customer can be the first to enjoy access to new benefits (like when we became the first insurance group to offer a discount for alternative-fuel vehicles). Talk to us about a Farmers Friendly Review® - we can provide you with insurance options and discuss any available discounts for which you may qualify so you can select the coverage that best fits your needs.
- How often should you have a Farmers Friendly Review® session?
We recommend a Farmers Friendly Review® at least once a year or whenever you have a qualifying life event change. If you like, I can even set a reminder for us to keep an annual appointment to discuss your changing coverage needs.
Give us a call to set up your Farmers Friendly Review®.
There are so many variables to consider when choosing homeowners insurance. But Farmers Smart Plan Home® can simplify your decision with customizable packages! Call me today to learn more.
Subject to restrictions.
- May 11, 2019Rating 5.0Excellent experience! Good information shared. They wanted to do the best for me that they could. I'm very happy with my new car insurance!!!!
- May 9, 2019Rating 5.0They show me whatever i need , very attention , friendly for my first time to be there customer, I appreciate to them
- May 9, 2019Rating 5.0Very friendly experience. Not complicated.
- May 8, 2019Rating 5.0Extremely professional. Very knowledgeable provided great customer service.
- May 4, 2019Rating 5.0My agent was polite and professional!
- May 3, 2019Rating 5.0Taylor was sweet, informative, and efficient. I had a pleasant experience.
- April 29, 2019Rating 5.0Taylor was very personable and answered my questions easily. She somehow managed to get a rate lower than my current carrier policy! Something no other agent has been able to do.
- April 26, 2019Rating 5.0I was contacted by Brittany after I filled out an informational thing on Facebook. She was informative she was helpful she provided guidance and provided fabulous customer service. I will continue to use her and refer her to Customer’s as I am a real estate agent and have always a need for homeowners insurance. Thank you Brittany
- April 17, 2019Rating 5.0Courtney Walls was excellent! She reviewed all of our information, made adjustments when some of it changed in the middle of working on the quote, stayed in close contact with us, made switching over a breeze and saved us a significant amount of money every month. Thank you!