Farmers Insurance Agent in East Lyme, CT
Michael Matthew WhalenAbout Me
As a longtime resident of Connecticut, I'm proud to serve East Lyme, CT, and the surrounding areas as your local Farmers Insurance® Agent. With over 30 years of experience within the insurance and financial services industry, I have built my agency with a strong focus on helping my community address their insurance needs. I realized early on that many people simply do not know what their coverage entails, especially in times of needs. Thus, embodying our community's values of trust, volunteerism, and service I want to guide you through the insurance process to ensure that you are properly educated on your coverage options.
Whether you're looking for affordable home insurance for the new house, auto insurance for the family car, recreational coverage for the prized boat or motorcycle or life insurance to protect your family - it's imperative for me that you are well taken care of.
Even if you're located in Old Lyme, Lyme, Waterford, Salem, Niantic, the heart of East Lyme, the greater New London County area or beyond, I welcome you to stop by my office which is conveniently located just by Flanders Donut Shop in the Flanders District of town. My staff and I will make the insurance process easy and personalized so that you can rest well knowing you are covered.
I am a proud husband and father of seven children!
Give me a call at (860) 850-4416 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in East Lyme, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Connecticut residents.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- November 8, 2020Rating 5.0Needing insurance for a condo I had recently purchased and having no idea who to contact, my real estate agent recommended I contact Michael Whalen and I'm so glad she did. I sent him an email and was contacted almost immediately. When we met at his office he went above and beyond to be helpful and put me at ease.
Michael is not only extremely knowledgeable but a genuinely friendly, nice person. I highly recommend him for all your insurance needs.Response from MichaelNovember 8, 2020Thank you so much Cheryl. Congratulations on your new home.
- October 7, 2020Rating 5.0I must say that dealing with Michael was the most pleasant experience purchasing something that I have ever had. He has the right combination of knowledge, caring, professionalism. He is very friendly and genuine and remains calm when things don't go exactly right. I'm sure this is the beginning of a long and beautiful relationship.Response from MichaelOctober 7, 2020Andra, thank you for the kind words. It is an honor to be your agent.
- August 27, 2020Rating 5.0Michael provides excellent customer service, he walked me through the process and educated me as he went.Response from MichaelAugust 27, 2020Thank you Ann. I'm so happy I was able to help.
- August 23, 2020Rating 5.0Easy going, down to earth guy...
I'll be telling my brother about Michael Whalen...
Great job!!Response from MichaelAugust 23, 2020Thank you so much Paul. I will take good care of your brother!
- August 22, 2020Rating 5.0Great to deal withResponse from MichaelAugust 22, 2020Isabel and Paul, Thank you so much for trusting Farmers Insurance and the Michael Whalen Agency with your home and auto insurance needs. It is my pleasure to be able to help.
- August 14, 2020Rating 5.0Very good meeting took all the time I needed to understand policy and could call any time and I would get questions resolved over phone and if I wanted I could meet in office at my leisureResponse from MichaelAugust 14, 2020John,
It's was a pleasure getting to know you and it is an honor to be your agent. Stop in any time so we can talk baseball!
- April 18, 2020Rating 5.0Very, very knowledgable, friendly and patient. Made courtesy calls during covid time just to check in. Great guy and look forward to working with him.Response from MichaelApril 18, 2020Thank you so much Bryon. It's an honor to be your agent.
- April 4, 2020Rating 5.0Very Professional pleasure to deal withResponse from MichaelApril 4, 2020Thank you Jeffrey. Best of luck with your new Jeep!
- February 14, 2020Rating 5.0Efficient, intelligent, helpful and aways has your best interest at heart! Highly recommend him!!!Response from MichaelFebruary 14, 2020Thank you Maureen. It was a pleasure meeting with you and I am honored to be your new Insurance Agent.