Farmers Insurance Agent in Monument, CO
David Kent PrejeanAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Monument, Colorado, I strive to help customers like you identify the insurance coverages that are most important to you and provide the best fit for your current lifestyle.
I retired after 21 years in the United States Air Force as a Lieutenant Colonel. I went back to school and obtained a Masters Degree in Construction and Land Management and spent several years building communities and buying and rebuilding properties across the country.
Combined with 11 years experience in the insurance industry, I have the knowledge and experience to provide excellent customer service and help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, life, renters, business insurance, financial services* and more.
We are located between the Lewis Palmer Middle School and Palmer Ridge High School.
Give me a call at (719) 434-7031 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Tri Lakes Lions Club - President
Please come visit us and find an individual and personal path to helping our world. Our mission is to create and foster a spirit of understanding among all people for humanitarian needs by providing voluntary service through community involvement and international cooperation. WE SERVE.
Here is a list of our Major Goals including projects supporting our local area:
- Tri-Lakes KidSight screening, exams, & therapy (we have supported 200 kids to date and are doing more)
- Support to Rocky Mountain Eye Bank & Institute (Fitzsimmons campus) including eyeglasses support to our local area citizens, old and young. We help see into our best combined future with this program.
- Continued support to Colorado Hearing & Leader Dog programs.
- Continued our Girl Scout Troop sponsorship with an increase to $400 gift. Our troop created many comforters for senior living centers and presented these to residents in our local area.
Soccer Camp Scholarships
Dave Prejean, LIONS Club President support local children with soccer scholarships.
- September 13, 2019Rating 5.0Our relationship began when we purchased a home here in Colorado, but were still living in Washington.
David was always responsive to any and all questions, and provided all of the requested services in a prompt and courteous manner.
We have been pleased with all aspects of our interface since moving to Colorado.
- May 22, 2019Rating 5.0Very precise and informative.
- October 25, 2018Rating 5.0Agent Dave Prejean and his staff, especially Suzanne, have been great. I had a hail damage claim this summer and they took care of it promptly and professionally. I give them an A.
I also added some additional stuff to my existing umbrella policy and again they were exceptional.
I plan on continuing to use them as my sole insurance agent for life, auto and homeowners insurances.
Feel free to use me as a reference for Dave and Suzanne being great insurance folks.
- September 24, 2018Rating 5.0Dave has been my agent for several years. He & his staff are always knowledgeable, kind, & get the job done quickly. He is also always willing to take the time to answer my questions. No hassle, great experience every time!
- August 5, 2018Rating 5.0The agency was very accommodating to my busy schedule and they provided me with excellent coverage a great price. I would recommend them always!
- June 5, 2018Rating 5.0Dave was very prompt, professional and knowledgeable. Totally trustworthy.