Farmers Insurance Agent in Longmont, CO
Michael Edward RapportAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Longmont, CO, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance, Life, Pet or more.
Give me a call at (303) 684-2996 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
PWS 07045H.1 02/17
PWS LD-04 10/17
Maintain safe equipment. Well-maintained vehicles are not only safer, they can help you save money.
Always, always wear your seatbelt. Seat belts reduce serious crash-related injuries and deaths. It is sad to hear of accidents that injured people who might have otherwise been protected had
they been wearing seatbelts.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- December 4, 2020Rating 5.0Experience with this agent has been positive, He helped immensely getting a revised policy that saved me money and fit my situation. He took extra time to explain what I did not understand.
I would recommend them for any insurance needs you may have.
- November 22, 2020Rating 3.0My agent seemed distracted and several corrections were requested on basic items like correct names. My spouse is a co-owner and I asked that she be included as such. Finally she was added as an additionally named insured. I suppose this is OK, although it is different than anything I experienced before. I am not comfortable that it is correct,but I am not sure I can discuss it further.
- January 26, 2020Rating 5.0Over the last several years Mike has been the aspirin for my headache. Very responsive and professional. Highly recommend.
- September 16, 2019Rating 5.0Great agent!
- October 26, 2018Rating 5.0I have little or no time to shop for Insurance or file claims. I met Mike becasue my policy was transferred to his office. After getting to know each other I signed up for several business policies, Homeowners and Auto. Mike helped me with a claim I didn't know I was entitled to then saved me thousands in overall cost of Insurance. I addition, I am now properly insured now as I had gaps in coverage prior. Mike is very knowledgeable a real pleasure to know!
- July 29, 2018Rating 5.0This is the first time I worked with Michael Rapport. I've been with Farmers for 14 years and finally changed my house and car policy. I'm an information person and I emailed Michael several questions and he took the time and wrote back a detailed answer to each one. Let's be honest, trying to figure out your house coverages isn't easy but Michael made it smoother. I felt he was being open and honest with me and that's why I stayed with Farmers and brought my car over to be insured also.
- March 23, 2018Rating 5.0Michael R. Was extremely patient and reassuring during a transitional time. He was responsive and helpful when I had difficult decisions to make.