Farmers Insurance Agent in Greeley, CO
Jeffrey Mihelich HelmsAbout Me
As a resident of Colorado for over 10 years, I'm proud to serve Greeley and the surrounding area as your local Farmers® agent. At my agency, we pride ourselves on providing outstanding customer service and ensuring each client is educated on their specific coverage options.
Located off of 10th Street next to the Post Office, my agency will ensure this process is straightforward and personalized to help you select the most comprehensive, cost-effective solution.
With over 10 years in the insurance industry, I have the knowledge and skill-set to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, life, commercial, and more.
Give me a call at (970) 353-8900 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Subject to restrictions.
Hawk Hometown Property Management is a Loveland, CO-based professional property management team serving tenants and rental property owners in the Northern Colorado area.
Michael F. Riley III and Trisha Temper, the Owners of Hawk Hometown Property Management, have over 20 years of experience working with real estate investors, tenants, and vendors in our community. We manage and maintain investment properties for our clients with a difference. We are more hands-on, accessible and responsive and directly involved in all aspects of property management. We created HHPMAP, a small boutique company, to be able to offer a higher level of service and more personal care to our investors. Our singular focus is property management. We believe in building long-term relationships with all of the friends we meet along the way.
Greeley-Evans School District
As a supporter, I've provided funding to help with a Scholastic Book Drive for Meeker Elementary School and to Madison Elementary School to update their playground equipment.
PWS LD-01 10/17
- February 15, 2019Rating 5.0Thank you Jeff for explaining things.Response from JeffreyMarch 4, 2019We're glad to be able to help Mary!
- January 12, 2019Rating 5.0I found Jeff to be very personable..................enjoyed talking with him and I think he will do what he can to make this work..........Farmers should be grateful to have him represent themResponse from JeffreyJanuary 17, 2019Thank you for the kind words and for the opportunity to take care of you Janet! We truly appreciate your business!
- August 17, 2018Rating 5.0Jeff was very personable, professional, and knowledgeable. He also suggested ways to save money on our premiums.Response from JeffreyAugust 17, 2018Thank you for the compliments Carol! We're glad to be able to help.
- June 15, 2018Rating 5.0Amazing customer serviceResponse from JeffreyJune 15, 2018Thanks for the kind words Karin! Thank you for allowing us to take care of you!
- May 11, 2018Rating 5.0Jeff goes above and beyond to insure that we are getting the coverage that we need. He returns calls promptly and is always friendly, professional and courteous.Response from JeffreyMay 11, 2018Thanks Kathryn! We appreciate the kind words! Thank you for letting us take care of your insurance and financial needs!
- May 9, 2018Rating 4.0Jeff was very helpful and courteous. He was able to pick up where Kelly had left off and that was very helpful to me. I appreciate his kindness and his knowledge.Response from JeffreyMay 10, 2018Thanks Susan! We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to earn your business! We're always here to help!
- April 23, 2018Rating 5.0Jeff was diligent in making sure that I was getting products that protect my property and autos, but also made sure that I understood all the coverages. He is very knowledgeable in the products that he helped us choose.Response from JeffreyMay 10, 2018I'm glad we were able to help Mike! Thank you for the kind review!
- March 31, 2018Rating 5.0Great customer serviceResponse from JeffreyMay 10, 2018Thanks for the kind words Anna!