Farmers Insurance Agent in Greeley, CO
Arthur CarlsonAbout Me
Here at Skip Carlson Farmers® Agency in Greeley, CO, we strive to provide the highest level of service possible. Our motto is "Ordinary People Deserve Extraordinary Service!" Our staff has a combined 50 years of experience; our goal is to provide every person with a tailor made policy that perfectly suits his/her needs.
Give me a call at (970) 339-4515 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Kiwanis Club of Greeley
Kiwanis is a global organization of volunteers dedicated to improving the world one child and one community at a time.--Kiwanis defining statement, adopted October 2004.
Evans Chamber of Commerce
The Evans Area Chamber of Commerce was organized in 1984, helping approximately 275 mostly small and medium sized business in Evans, Greeley and the surrounding market area empower themselves through networking, advocacy, visibility and education.
The Genesis Project is a comprehensive, residential treatment home for young mothers, age 18-25, and their infant/toddler child. Our home offers holistic, individual treatment and support with the goal to change unhealthy intergenerational patterns, strengthen effective coping skills, build healthy interpersonal relationships and to foster a loving and secure attachment between mother and child, while preparing mother with the necessary life skills for self-sufficiency and resiliency.
- Stampede Cowboy Church for approximately 10 years.
- Weld County Sheriff Department-Member of the Outriders
Frequently Asked Questions:
- April 15, 2020Rating 4.0Arthur and Serena were very helpful in changing my insurance from another company.
Thank You both
- August 4, 2019Rating 5.0Your Best Agent you have. Helps us on every issue.
We love him.
- May 10, 2019Rating 5.0Great experience! Selena is very helpful and thorough, Office staff very helpful and considerate
- November 30, 2018Rating 5.0Always a good experience to work with Skip. His staff is prompt and very helpful. I would recommend his agency to everyone.
- November 1, 2018Rating 5.0GREAT job Selena. Thanks for your patience.
- October 19, 2018Rating 3.0Hello, it takes alot to trust companies these days and I was nervous to transfer my insurance , but Washington had wonderful people who were always there to help me w any question or car accident I had. When i when to your office i felt very comfortable and not afraid to bring my service to you. Thank you. Connie k
- October 6, 2018Rating 5.0Skip did a wonderful job
- July 23, 2018Rating 4.0Switched home owners and vehicle insurance.
- July 10, 2018Rating 5.0So far, so good!
- June 23, 2018Rating 5.0Selena was well-informed, understandable, explained information well, and was willing to listen to my questions and concerns. Great customer service, friendly & clean environment, and a generally good overall experience.
- May 13, 2018Rating 5.0It was wonderful thanks for your time
- March 19, 2018Rating 5.0All staff were exceptionally helpful and kind. The rates were the best we had found among our insurance shopping and we really appreciated your staff actually listening to what we wanted instead of providing us with a 'standard' policy. Setting up our policies were super easy and we have already shared with people we know about your wonderful service! Thanks.