Farmers Insurance Agent in Grand Junction, CO
Rand Speas Ins Agency IncAbout Me
As a resident of Colorado for over 15 years, I am proud to be your local Farmers® agent in Grand Junction, CO. At the Rand Speas agency, we help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. We are community driven, and fell honored to protect our neighbors. So come see us at the agency, which is located behind the Safeway off Broadway, right next to the Audubon Trail. We have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance and more.
Give me a call at (970) 241-1628 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Years of Experience
I have over 10 years of experience as a Farmers Insurance agent.
Bachelor of Finance, Colorado Mesa University, and Delta High Scool
Fruita, Clifton , Loma , Palisade , and Parachute
Insurance Products Offered
Ask Me About:
PWS LD-03 10/17
Is It Time to Review Your Farmers® Business Policy?
Add Home Insurance to Your Farmers® Coverage
Take Farmers® Insurance on Your Next Adventure
Get on the Open Road with Farmers® Motorcycle Insurance
Is It Time to Think about Life Insurance?
PWS LD-02 10/17
- April 4, 2018Rating 5.0Rand took his time to explain all the small details and he really he my best interest in mind!
- March 1, 2018Rating 5.0The agent went above and beyond to satisfy our questions and provided a great product with great service. We look forward to continuing our adventures with Rand.
- February 11, 2018Rating 5.0He helped me with my home owners insurance, and offered other insurance as I was sitting in his office. I told him after care insurance expires at the other company I would let him do a quote. A great experience and pleased with the Home owners policy price.
- February 8, 2018Rating 4.0Apparently good-switched all my policies to Farmers-Rand was knowledge-willing to look up issues he wanted to be sure of-spent lots of time and repeated things so I was sure to understand-good sense of humor-professional and easy to talk to.
- February 6, 2018Rating 5.0Rand has been a great agent, always willing to answer any question, and makes sure I understand everything!