Farmers Insurance Agent in Grand Junction, CO
Jesse C DryerJesse Dryer Agency LLCAbout Me
Following all state and local government rules, and CDC guidelines we are open for business! Please feel free to stop by our office M-F 9-5 in person or call us at 970-241-9474. We look forward to seeing you!
Born and raised in Colorado, I am proud to serve Grand Junction and the entire Western Colorado area as your Farmers Insurance® agent. In the years I've spent living here, I have grown to understand the unique complexities that come with insuring your home or car in the community that we live in. I aim to use my expertise to help make you smarter about your insurance options - whether that be home, auto, life, commercial insurance, and more!
At the Jesse Dryer Agency, we pride ourselves on giving our clients fast, reliable, and knowledgable assistance. Our fifteen person staff is a group of highly educated insurance and financial services professionals that manage your insurance portfolio with cautious detail. We are one of the biggest agencies in the country, and yet you can rely on personalized attention and accessibility when dealing with our agency. Whatever it may be, we all want to make sure that you have peace of mind when it comes to protecting the things that matter the most.
Feel free to stop by our office, which is located off of 7th Street and North Avenue behind the Dairy Queen. With over 13 years of insurance industry experience, I have the knowledge and skillset to help you better understand your coverage options. I look forward to working with you, your family, and any commercial business you may have, to make sure that you are properly and affordably covered.
Give me a call at (970) 241-9474 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English and Spanish
My Other Office
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Our print resources is a list of printable coloring pages, scavenger hunts, and fun challenges to help keep the kids entertained at home.
Please feel free to share these resources with any of your friends or family members that may be able to benefit from them as well. And, as always if you have any questions regarding home, auto, life, commercial, or medicare insurance please let me know, I appreciate your business!
Local expert for Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement, and Part D Prescription Drug Plan
Ashley at 970 Medicare is a great resource for all your Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement, and Part D Prescription Drug Plan questions. You can reach Ashlee VanGundy with 970 Medicare directly by calling 970-712-8672 or emailing her at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a proud Partner Level Affiliate Member of the Grand Junction Area Realtor Association
GJARA MISSION STATEMENT
To enhance the ability and opportunity of its members to conduct their business successfully, ethically, and profitably.
To promote and preserve the right to own, transfer, and use real property.
To increase the public awareness and confidence in REALTORS® professionalism, skills, knowledge, and community involvement.
*Insurance underwriting typically requires roofs to be in "like new" condition, even one missing shingle on any part of the roof, could cause a home to be ineligible for some policies.
*Claims filed by a previous owner can affect the rates and insurability of a new buyer. We can let you know if a home has had previous claims by running a quote.
*Having more than two layers of shingles can make a home ineligible for coverage.
*If a home has wood shake shingles that have been covered up with new asphalt shingles it may also be ineligible for coverage.
*Watch out for "split" or "percentage" deductibles, and actual cash value (ACV) coverage on roofs. These things can be very confusing if they are not explained properly, and may cause you or your clients to have a bad experience when filing a claim if needed.
As always we are here to answer any questions you may have, please reach out to us any time. 970-241-9474
- June 20, 2020Rating 5.0Gloria was friendly, knowledgeable, and prompt. Great job!! Thank you
- June 7, 2020Rating 4.0Very helpful, glad you all were able to assist with the policies on a Friday afternoon.Response from JesseJune 18, 2020Thank you for the kind words and for choosing us for all your homeowners, auto, life, medicare, and commercial insurance needs! We appreciate you supporting our local business here in Grand Junction!
- May 3, 2020Rating 5.0Everything went well.
Thank youResponse from JesseJune 18, 2020Thank you for the kind words and for choosing us for all your homeowners, auto, life, medicare, and commercial insurance needs! We appreciate you supporting our local business here in Grand Junction!
- May 2, 2020Rating 5.0Reaches out quickly!Response from JesseJune 18, 2020Thank you for the kind words and for choosing us for all your homeowners, auto, life, medicare, and commercial insurance needs! We appreciate you supporting our local business here in Grand Junction!
- April 3, 2020Rating 5.0The farmers agent was excellent. Answered all of my questionsResponse from JesseJune 18, 2020
- April 2, 2020Rating 5.0Great experienceResponse from JesseJune 18, 2020
- March 30, 2020Rating 5.0Connected with me and very cordialResponse from JesseJune 18, 2020
- March 1, 2020Rating 5.0The representive was eager and ready to answer my questions. and very knowledgable.
RelitzResponse from JesseJune 18, 2020
- February 29, 2020Rating 5.0Good team.Response from JesseJune 18, 2020
- February 26, 2020Rating 5.0Gloria has been really great to work with! Thanks!Response from JesseJune 18, 2020
- January 26, 2020Rating 5.0Gloria was very efficient and helpful. I would recommend her to any one.
JohnResponse from JesseJune 18, 2020
- December 21, 2019Rating 5.0Friendly, knowledgeable people!Response from JesseJune 18, 2020
- December 12, 2019Rating 5.0Agent was friendly and informative about my policy and all the details on itResponse from JesseJune 18, 2020
- December 8, 2019Rating 5.0Agent is greatResponse from JesseJune 18, 2020
- December 4, 2019Rating 5.0I'm not crazy about all the paperwork that I had to go through and sign. That's just a sign of the times, however. Overall I'm satisfied with my experience.
- December 4, 2019Rating 5.0Robert helped me get a quick quote and was very helpful with the process!Response from JesseJune 18, 2020
- November 30, 2019Rating 4.0Very helpful and fast with repliesResponse from JesseJune 18, 2020
- November 29, 2019Rating 5.0Amazing service! Evonne did a great job in helping me with all that I needed. I'd recomend in a heartbeat!Response from JesseJune 18, 2020
- November 25, 2019Rating 5.0Love our agents:) personable, sweet, smart...Response from JesseJune 18, 2020
- October 27, 2019Rating 5.0Kalena Smith is a great agent for your firm. Got the job done quickly and clearly explained our new policies.Response from JesseJune 18, 2020
My Hardworking TeamSee moreSee less
Service Team Manager (Bi-Lingual)