Farmers Insurance Agent in Golden, CO
Brian E FoxBrian Fox Agency IncAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Golden, CO, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business, life¹ insurance and more. We also support our local students in Golden High School, Westgate Community School and Eastlake Montessori School along with charitable organizations such as the Christian Action Guild. I was also elected to the Westgate Community School Board of Directors in 2018.
Give me a call at (303) 279-5054 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
PWS LD-02 10/17
Christian Action Guild
This is a local food bank and thrift store that supports Golden residents. I hold a couple of food drives and a toy drive for them every year.
- I enjoy spending time with my family in the mountains.
- I also love coaching my kids sports teams with our local YMCA and the Rapids Youth Soccer program.
- I was elected as a board member to Westgate Community School in 2018.
- June 5, 2020Rating 5.0Always available to help!Response from BrianJune 5, 2020Thank you Shane. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you more in the future!
- April 11, 2020Rating 5.0Brian treated me like family!Response from BrianApril 11, 2020Thank you Casey. We try our best to treat all of our customers like family and I am happy you feel that way!
- January 27, 2020Rating 5.0I rated Farmers insurance a five star because I found the people at Farmers to be be professional, courteous, and dedicated. I especially found the office of Bryant Fox and in particular agent Marsha Dodson to be stellar examples of what is needed in the insurance field.Response from BrianJanuary 27, 2020Thank you for the kind words Gary. The Brian Fox Agency works hard to take special care of everyone we come in contact with.
- August 25, 2019Rating 5.0Kiffany was very helpful, prompt with needed replies, and was very helpful. We changed our auto policies efficiently, and the transition will be seamless to us.Response from BrianOctober 16, 2019Thank you John. I value Kiffany very much as well. We appreciate your business!
- August 22, 2019Rating 5.0Brian does a great job keeping us updated and informed of any products that might be beneficial to us. Kiffany in his office is also very good about getting our requests completed in a timely manner. They are both wonderful about answering any questions we may have. I would recommend Brian Fox and his office to anyone.Response from BrianOctober 16, 2019Thank you very much Jim. We greatly appreciate your business and the review of our agency!
- July 24, 2019Rating 5.0Working with Kiffany is a joy. She answers all questions clearly and is willing to research in depth questions, such as septic tank (outside of the dwelling, but on the property) questions. Her knowledge has helped us in decision making and is the true reason we are now adding our car insurance to the home insurance and staying with Farmer's.
Thanks so very much,
Geoff & SharonResponse from BrianOctober 16, 2019Thank you Geoff. We greatly appreciate your business and reviewing our agency!
- May 30, 2019Rating 5.0Brian only sells insurance we need and makes sure we are protected. He also makes sure we understand our insurance coverage.
- April 21, 2019Rating 5.0Getting a quote for our first home was a little overwhelming when it came it to what to insure and for how much. The staff at farmers insurance answered all of our questions and simplified the experience. My wife and I really appreciated the help and have no doubt we will be just as satisfied with our future experiences of doing business with farmers insurance for many years to come.
- March 27, 2019Rating 5.0Brian, It was a real pleasure to come to your office and receive outstanding service. You are very fortunate to have outstanding staff. They did an excellent job providing us with the insurance we needed. I've had Farmers Insurance for over 25 years and the company has always been there when I needed them. The company does well because excellent service keeps customers.
- March 13, 2019Rating 5.0Very helpful and understanding of what i wanted and needed. Friendly and energetic.
- February 21, 2019Rating 5.0We always enjoy working with Brian, Kiffany and everyone at the agency. They're happy to review our policies and offer suggestions for saving money and make changes so that our our plan(s) address our changing needs.
- August 17, 2018Rating 5.0Always very responsive!
- July 1, 2018Rating 5.0Brian is a great guy. He listens to what is important to me and does his best to provide the best options for my needs.
- June 14, 2018Rating 5.0enjoyed the information with the agents & they were informative & I was satisfied with the information & the prices.. thank you
- June 6, 2018Rating 4.0I went maybe 5 years without ever contacting your agency... a good thing. Then with divorce, had to split policy, get new quotes, etc., etc.
For the most part, everything went as well as can be expected. Not easy to 'start' over with things. We still have to change names on house policy, etc., but I am happy with service I have always received from your group.
- June 2, 2018Rating 5.0Very responsive and helpful
- May 19, 2018Rating 5.0Always great to see Brian. I’m never confused after talking to him
- May 9, 2018Rating 5.0Very helpful and professional!
- May 3, 2018Rating 5.0Kiffany has been amazing to work with, as usual!
- April 5, 2018Rating 5.0Easy to get a hold of and get information and documents. No issues whatsoever.