Farmers Insurance Agent in Fort Collins, CO
As a lifelong resident of Colorado, I'm proud to serve Fort Collins as your local Farmers® agent. Located just west of the Poudre Valley Hospital parking garage, I am dedicated to educating customers like you on insurance, so we can work together to find the coverage that best fits your current needs. I will make sure to make this process is straightforward and personalized to help make you make smarter decisions about insurance. With over 17 years in the insurance industry, I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, life, renters, business insurance and financial solutions.
Give me a call at (970) 224-4285 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Fort Collins, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Colorado residents.
Subject to restrictions.
NAIFA is the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors.
Founded in 1890 as NALU (the National Association of Life Underwriters), NAIFA is a federation comprised of 50 State
Associations and over 600 local associations,
Fort Collins Area Chamber of Commerce
The Fort Collins Area Chamber of Commerce is a champion for business, the regional economy and the greater Fort Collins area community.
- Showing Registered Texas Longhorns
- October 10, 2018Rating 5.0From our initial contact through delivery of all 3 of my policies, Jennifer, William and Heather have been a pleasure to work with in each situation. I was treated with respect and they listened carefully to me, encouraging me to call back with any questions at any time. When I needed some action taken, Heather jumped in and helped me, and followed up with me as soon as the action was completed. I am happy with this office and staff, and expect to be a client for a very long time.
- September 2, 2018Rating 5.0It was awesome thank you for your help mrs. Richardson.
- August 5, 2018Rating 5.0Awesome personality. Very helpful and enthusiastic. She made is very simple and easy.
- June 9, 2018Rating 5.0Jennifer was great! She was willing to explain all the details and give us options for coverage on our home. At no point did we feel like we were being sold on anything more than what we needed. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for homeowners insurance.
- June 7, 2018Rating 5.0We have only had Jennifer as our agent for a few weeks, but so far she is totally on the ball and has already helped us in many ways. Having been with Farmers for around 35 years, we look forward to continuing with them with Jennifer's help for many more years.
- May 13, 2018Rating 5.0Jennifer Richardson Fanning has provided exceptional service from the day I contacted her for a quote. She has been helpful, informative and organized, without being pushy. Her professionalism is one of the reasons we chose to go with Farmers for our insurance needs.
- May 11, 2018Rating 5.0Jennifer saved me a ton of money every month. She and her staff are wonderful to work with and treated me as a person, not just a number.
Thanks for everything!!