Farmers Insurance Agent in Breckenridge, CO
Mark A Martin-WilliamsAbout Me
I have lived in Breckenridge, CO for the past 10 years, I am proud to serve Summit County and the surrounding areas as your local Farmers® agent. In the years I've spent living here, I have grown to understand the unique complexities that come with insuring your home or car in the high alpine community that we live in. I aim to use my expertise to help make you smarter about your insurance options - whether that be business insurance, home, auto, property rentals, life insurance, and more!
I bring a wide variety of experience to my agency. Between my years spent working in investment advisory, commercial and personal banking, and the insurance industry, I have seen it all! Not only can I help you with your insurance needs, I am also a great option for helping you with your retirement funding, saving for college, or helping you with other financial planning strategies.
When I'm not in the office, I spend time outdoors with my wife and my 3 adventure-seeking daughters. We go trail running, backpacking, mountain biking, and skiing as often as possible. If you're looking for an agent who understands recreating in the mountains on motorcycles, snowmobiles, ATVs or boats and knows first-hand what it's like to insure these specialty vehicles, come see me!
Stop by today! I'm located right in the center of town, just a block off Main St in the Breckenridge Professional Building, right next door to Town Hall. I'd love to sit down with you to discuss your insurance options today!
Give me a call at (970) 453-7190 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Looking for a locally owned coffee shop/café? The Crown offers a comfortable atmosphere as well as great food! And their coffee is fantastic!
Breckenridge Collision Company, formerly Breckenridge Auto Body Shop, has been serving Summit County for over 30 years. They strive to provide professional service and high quality craftsmanship while repairing your vehicle in reasonable amount of time. I am always comfortable referring my auto insurance customers to Breckenridge Collision.
Stork & Bear Company
Stork & Bear Co. and Around the World Toys in Frisco is your one-stop shop for “all things children!” Since 1986, Stork & Bear Co. has provided trendy and adorable clothing and shoes for newborns to tweens.
Town of Breckenridge Recreation
The Town of Breckenridge Recreation Department offers year-round opportunities for adults and children alike.
Summit County Library
The Summit County Library provides a variety of services and materials, including information both current and historical on many subjects. Books, magazines, newspapers, CDbooks, DVD's, eBooks, eAudiobooks and eMagazines make up the collection. It also provides three branches that serve as community meeting centers.
Breckenridge Restaurant Association
Breckenridge is know for a great selection of restaurants. The Breckenridge Restaurant Association and its members are committed to improving the local business environment and community. The forty plus members represent a diverse range of cuisines and libations. The BRA reinvests funds from the Dining Guide and Passport programs to local events that attract visitors, such as the Dew Tour, Breckenridge Bike Week, Summit County Cares Initiative, the Colorado Mountain College teaching kitchen and the Summit County Community Library. The BRA also awards over $15,000 annually for scholarships to local students.
- Trail Running
- Downhill Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Spectator at my 3 Daughters' Extracuricular Activities
Frequently Asked Questions:
- July 29, 2020Rating 5.0Very good service.Response from MarkSeptember 17, 2020Thanks James!
- June 26, 2020Rating 5.0Agent was greatResponse from MarkSeptember 17, 2020Thanks Faye!
- September 20, 2019Rating 5.0Outstanding! Came to our house. Solved the problem. Saved us money.Response from MarkSeptember 20, 2019Thank you Chris!
- September 11, 2019Rating 5.0Mark is incredibly thoughtful, thorough, and knowledgeable. He offers excellent insurance advice. I highly recommend him to anyone looking to get an honest, fair price on insurance from a friendly agent with wonderful customer service skills.Response from MarkSeptember 19, 2019Thank you JeJe! That's very kind of you!
- August 23, 2019Rating 5.0Mark was very thorough and helpful,even though it was his lunch hour!Response from MarkAugust 26, 2019Thank you Nancy!
- August 2, 2019Rating 5.0Mark was extremely helpful and detailed in helping determine what policy I needed for a new condo I’m purchasing. 5/5!Response from MarkAugust 9, 2019Thanks Arthur!
- August 2, 2019Rating 5.0You return calls respond to emails and take care of business that is why I don't shop aroundResponse from MarkAugust 9, 2019Thanks Paul! It always great working with you!
- July 12, 2019Rating 5.0I'm in the process of purchasing a home in Park County and wanted a local Farmers agent who knew the area. Gave Mark a call for Homeowners Insurance. We had a great intial conversation and he asked all of the important questions. He immediately went to work on my new policy, followed up me me and kept me informed along the way. Mark is very professional and has done a fantastic job.Response from MarkAugust 9, 2019Thanks Greg! I'm looking forward to working with you!
- July 5, 2019Rating 5.0Quick response!Response from MarkJuly 19, 2019Thanks Cynthia!
- June 8, 2019Rating 5.0Mark was terrific help in insuring our first Colorado residence.Response from MarkJune 11, 2019Thank you Tom! Welcome to Colorado! It's going to be a great summer!
- June 3, 2019Rating 5.0Very helpful and easy to work with. Highly recommend.Response from MarkJune 11, 2019Thank you David!
- March 10, 2019Rating 5.0Mark is fantastic to work with. Our previous insurance company was no longer able to insure us after a we added a detached rental unit to our home, and Mark was able to get us a great policy right away. He made the process fast and easy. I highly recommend him!Response from MarkMarch 12, 2019Thanks Lonna! I'm happy to be working with you!
- March 6, 2019Rating 5.0Everything was great, only slightly frustrating that I gave my information ahead of time and it didn't seem to get passed through to the agent. Otherwise everything was great.Response from MarkMarch 6, 2019Thanks for your business Jan!
- November 22, 2018Rating 5.0Extremely satisfiedResponse from MarkFebruary 6, 2019Thanks Caroline!
- November 14, 2018Rating 5.0Best insurace agent I have ever dealt with. Honest, accurate and quick with the right information at the right timeResponse from MarkFebruary 6, 2019Thanks Glenn! I appreciate the kind words!
- September 26, 2018Rating 5.0Enrollment was easy and well organizedResponse from MarkFebruary 6, 2019Thanks Roger! I'm glad to be working with you!
- September 16, 2018Rating 5.0Great attention to detail. Made the process very easy.Response from MarkFebruary 6, 2019Thanks Tom! I appreciate your business!
- August 27, 2018Rating 5.0My rating would 5 out of 5 in his focus in providing all the nessary information I needed to make a decision on the coverage I had a available. He was prompt in returning instructions as to what my expectations should be as the policy as being initiated.Response from MarkMarch 6, 2019Thanks Jerry!
- August 18, 2018Rating 5.0Professional, friendly, prompt - all around great service. Thanks
Dave HResponse from MarkFebruary 6, 2019Thanks Dave! I appreciate your business!
- July 29, 2018Rating 5.0Dylan was very helpful and friendly in assisting me to get my policy organized.
Farmers was the most competitive home quote by far .
Unfortunately the auto quote was more than double my current policy premium and I therefore decided to not take that coverage.
Thank you!Response from MarkMarch 6, 2019Thanks Sandra! Perhaps we'll be more competitive on the auto policy sometime in the future.