Farmers Insurance Agent in Aurora, CO
Patricia L RushoAbout Me
With over 20 years of insurance industry experience, I have a unique and definite understanding of the insurance policies that are necessary for the people and businesses of this amazing community that I call home. We are here to help you protect everything you love and work hard to protect. Please give us a call today so we can help you better understand your coverage options for auto, home, business, life insurance and much more!
Give me a call at (303) 317-2411 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Your condo is more than a place you call home. It’s also a major investment filled with possessions you want to protect. Get a quote on condo insurance to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
We don't just sell you a policy - we build relationships with our clients. We know our clients - and because we know them we are better prepared to help them with all of their insurance needs. You deserve the best, so call us today!
So call/text us at 303-317-2411 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Spoiling grandchildren
Not all roofing companies are created equal. Some will try to sell you a roof whether or not there is actually any damage. Some of these companies do not carry Work Comp on their contractors, so if someone gets hurt while on your roof/property they could hold you liable for their injuries.
Colorado Senate Bill 38 was designed to protect consumers and insurance companies while regulating the residential roofing industry. SB38 explicitly states that it is illegal for a roofing contractor to pay, waive or rebate a homeowner’s insurance deductible.
My goal is to protect my clients from fraud. Please feel free to share this with your friends and neighbors!
Whether you are recently married, have changes to your family, or just want to review your current coverage please call me at 303-317-2411 to make sure you and your family are protected appropriately.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- February 6, 2021Rating 5.0Our Farmers agent has been exceptional. She was readily available, answered all our questions, and helped make our experience a pleasant one. She was friendly while being professional.Response from PatriciaFebruary 9, 2021Thank you, Merry! It is a pleasure working with you!
- January 17, 2021Rating 5.0Patti always calls back right away and takes care of our home and auto insurance needs!Response from PatriciaJanuary 19, 2021Thank you Joe! We appreciate your business!
- November 18, 2020Rating 5.0We have had Patti Rusho as our agent for years and she has some of the best customer service we have ever had.
She is quick to respond to us when we have a question or a need.Response from PatriciaNovember 18, 2020Thank you Jean & Matt! I really appreciate this!
- October 4, 2020Rating 5.0I can’t believe how lucky I got getting Pattie as my agent. This women is wonderful, sweet, knowledgeable and honest. This is the reason why I would stay with farmers, it’s because of people like her who make the experience one you want and can believe in.Response from PatriciaOctober 5, 2020Thank you so much, Crystal! It is my honor and privilege to serve you!
- June 19, 2020Rating 5.0The best service i have ever seenResponse from PatriciaJune 19, 2020Thank you very much! It is my pleasure to serve you!
- June 9, 2020Rating 5.0She is amazing- all I can say!Response from PatriciaJune 9, 2020Thank you, Taryn! It is a pleasure to be your agent!
- May 28, 2020Rating 5.0Patti is absolutely the best and fantastic with customer service!!!Response from PatriciaMay 28, 2020Thank you so much! It is a pleasure to help you and Abby!
- May 6, 2020Rating 5.0Patti works to insure her clients are getting the best value for there money.Response from PatriciaMay 8, 2020Thank you, Lynn! It is my pleasure to serve you!
- April 14, 2020Rating 5.0Patti was honest and easy to work with. She followed up, unlike so many other agents we received quotes from. She was professional and patient with explaining and answering our questions. Patti was eager to help, even amidst the COVID work from home issues. I'm so glad we chose to work with her and look forward to a long relationship.Response from PatriciaApril 16, 2020Thank you so much! It's been a pleasure helping you, and getting to know you. I, too, look forward to a long relationship.
- October 31, 2019Rating 5.0Brad was able to whittle the price down - and was totally, instantly responsive. He got everything organized before he was even an employee of the Rusho Agency, so the day he started he could make it all fall into place.Response from PatriciaOctober 31, 2019Krista, thank you for your business and I am very happy that Brad was able to make this a smooth transition. We look forward to serving you!
- June 15, 2019Rating 5.0I was referred to Patti through my loan officer/personal friend. I thoroughly enjoyed her continuous engagement and helped work with me the entire time. I was out of time for the 2 weeks leading up to closing and she did everything she could to relieve our stress. All in all, Patti is amazing!Response from PatriciaJune 15, 2019Thank you, Steven! It was my pleasure and I appreciate your business!
- May 31, 2019Rating 5.0Very Good!!!Response from PatriciaMay 31, 2019Thank you, James! I appreciate the positive review and value your business!
- May 13, 2019Rating 5.0She had the answer to every question I had ,very courteous .Quick to handle my needs.Overall a great experience.Response from PatriciaMay 13, 2019Thank you, Branden! I appreciate the positive feedback! Thank you for your business!
- May 8, 2019Rating 2.0I have not had this policy long enough to write a real review I think it might be premature. This star choice is not a true review but to go further I had to choose.
- March 8, 2019Rating 5.0Patti is friendly but knows to get the important stuff done....she goes the extra mile to make certain I’m taken care of ....thinks of things I would have missed! Very happy 😃
- February 15, 2019Rating 5.0Patricia Rucho this extremely warm and welcoming. She very informative, explains your policy and gives options on other potential policies that would be helpful to you.Response from PatriciaFebruary 15, 2019Thank you, Betsy! I appreciate your kind remarks!
- November 17, 2018Rating 5.0Patricia did a great job!Response from PatriciaNovember 19, 2018Thank you, Gary! I appreciate your kind words!
- September 26, 2018Rating 5.0Patti is the best ever!Response from PatriciaSeptember 26, 2018Thank you, Jim! I love being your agent!
- August 22, 2018Rating 5.0Patty is very easy to work with whenever I have an issueResponse from PatriciaAugust 22, 2018Thank you for the 5 Star review, David! It is my pleasure to help you, or answer any questions you may have. Your business is much appreciated!
- August 19, 2018Rating 5.0We came back to Farmers because of Patti. She looks out for us and give us excellent customer service!Response from PatriciaAugust 20, 2018Thank you, Ann! I am so happy to be your agent again! Thank you for the great review!