Farmers Insurance Agent in Aurora, CO
Michelle Sue YardenyAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Aurora, CO the Yardeny Agency is community centered and client focused. Located in the heart of the Southlands Mall we are committed to educating our clients so they can help protect what matters most to them. We pride ourselves on helping you plan wisely for the unexpected, but also on helping restore order when the unexpected occurs --whether that's auto, home, renters, life, financial products*, business insurance and more.
Give me a call at (720) 499-0021 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Aurora, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Colorado residents.
Associate Broker, Exit Realty
Being a native of Colorado, growing up in Littleton and residing in SE Aurora, Jennifer has a special insight of what Denver, its suburbs and the gems of urban living have to offer. Jennifer has a special appreciation for homes and their craftsmanship, as her husband owns and operates his own successful construction company. Jennifer has worked with the Yardeny Agency since its inception and has provided valuable insight into the current real estate market in Denver and surrounding areas.
Owner, Insurance Mediators (Roofing)
Insurance Mediators originated in August of 2015 as a turnkey solution to the overall management needs of homeowners and contractors alike in their exterior storm damage insurance claims. The former owner of Weatherproof Roofing, Andrew Clough, had a desire to bring excellence and integrity back into the business of storm restoration. With so many “fly by night “contractors, not a storm goes by without hearing about another homeowner who was misled with false or incorrect information.
Andrew Clough and his team at Insurance Mediators work hard to advocate for their clients to ensure their exterior restoration claims are handled with the utmost integrity and you are assured to get the best possible outcome.
The Yardeny Agency highly recommends speaking with Insurance Mediators when you are dealing with the lengthy process of exterior restoration. They definitely have their clients best interests at heart.
Healthy Kids Running Series
The Healthy Kids Running Series was created by Jeff Long, Founder and President of Pattison Sports Group, to provide kids with a positive, educational, and fun experience in the world of running. To combat the increasing rates of child obesity in America, Jeff designed a running program that would motivate kids to be healthy and active and provide a fun environment to improve their self-esteem. Jeff believed the program would encourage kids to adopt a “Get Up and Go” attitude. Located at Red-Tailed Hawk Park: 23701 East Hinsdale Way, Aurora, CO 80016!
Mission: Loving kids, families, those in need with food and financial assistance while restoring dignity and hope for a better future!
Vision: to build a team implementing our services to 5,000 of the more than 45,000 families in our 42 zip codes while collaborating with other like-minded organizations as well as planting the SECOR model in additional locations.
- Volunteering in the Community
- Home Improvement
- Family Adventures
- January 14, 2020Rating 5.0Michelle is very knowledgeable about insurance needs. She was not only willing to review my previous coverage free of charge, but also recommend areas of improvement based on my situation, balancing benefits and cost fairly. When it came time to switch she made it very easy. Most agents other stop far short of the benchmark that Michelle sets.
- November 17, 2019Rating 5.0Friendly and really cares about her clients and their needs!!!
- November 11, 2019Rating 5.0Michelle was easy to talk to and happy to help explain different aspects of the insurance quote and policy so we felt confident we were adequately covered for a fair price. We had a great experience and are happy to be insured by this agency.
- September 30, 2019Rating 5.0Sure, discounts and pricing drive the majority of business -- but that being said, I'm sure that I am part of a significant cross section of the population that feels that it's just as important to have a agent that you like and that you can trust. Both my wife and I had that immediate type of a connection with Michelle, and came away from the experience feeling like auto/home insurance is one less thing we have to lose sleep over. And really, that's the goal. Thank you Michelle!
- May 9, 2019Rating 5.0Thank you for being so thorough in explaining about my coverage and giving me awesome rates!!
- May 5, 2019Rating 4.0All in all I am extremely satisfied with my agent and her staff. The only thing bad I could say is sometimes the promise for a call back is never followed up on, then again I forget all the time that I called for about a week so I understand being busy and not getting back right away.
- April 5, 2019Rating 5.0Michelle exemplifies the most outstanding compassion and professionsalism. Her customer service is always terrific. I would give her 10 stars if I could!
- February 19, 2019Rating 5.0Everything was great!
- February 15, 2019Rating 5.0Michelle was very professional and very helpful.
- February 8, 2019Rating 5.0Great service..
- December 18, 2018Rating 5.0Super helpful and quick! Thanks for everything!
- October 14, 2018Rating 5.0Michelle is friendly and attentive to her clients needs. She is easily accessible and has a strong community focus.
- September 6, 2018Rating 5.0Michelle made this transition so easy for me! So helpful! I felt like I was a royal pain, she always very patient and kind. Thanks so much!
- August 23, 2018Rating 5.0Michelle was amazing!! I am a business owner in the midst of my busiest season. Insurance is important but I have trouble finding the time to dedicate to getting everything set up. She was patient with me and took a lot off my hands. Thanks Michelle!
- August 22, 2018Rating 5.0Friendly and great service
- June 30, 2018Rating 5.0Michelle and her team are always amazing and make everything easy to understand. I would highly recommend to anyone!
- June 2, 2018Rating 5.0Very happy , thank you .
- May 16, 2018Rating 5.0Michelle was very helpful and was able to answer all of my questions and meet our needs. She is also very pleasant and personable to work with.
- May 9, 2018Rating 5.0Michelle was great. Easy to get quotes with. Great follow through. Office staff is very friendly and helpful. They are super involved in our community which makes them an agency I feel good about working with.
- May 9, 2018Rating 5.0Michelle made me feel very comfortable to switch to Farmers. She was very knowledgeable about home insurance and reassured me I will have a memorable experience working with her.
My Hardworking Team