Farmers Insurance Agent in Walnut Creek, CA
Travis John TeunissenAbout Me
As a California resident of over 21 years, I'm proud to serve Walnut Creek, Concord, Pleasant Hill, and Antioch as your local Farmers Insurance® agent. In the years I've spent living here, I have grown to understand the unique complexities that come with insuring your home or car in the community that we live in. I aim to use my expertise to help make you smarter about your insurance options - whether that be home, auto, life, business insurance, and more!
At the Travis Teunissen Agency, we start by having a friendly conversation and learning about all the aspects of your life. We emphasize building long-lasting relationships with our clients in order to ensure we are designing a customized policy to cover all of their assets. Our goals are protecting, educating, and helping our clients, friends, and neighbors through understanding what assets we need to protect through careful analysis and consultation before creating a tailored plan to meet your needs. Whatever it may be, I want to make sure that you have peace of mind when it comes to protecting the things that matter the most.
Our office is conveniently located right near downtown Walnut Creek, so feel free to stop by for a conversation about your coverage options at your convenience. We look forward to welcoming you to our Farmers Family!
Give me a call at (925) 866-7101 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Click the link below for tips on finding the right auto policy!
Joe's Reliable Remodeling
Joe's Reliable Remodeling is a local contractor which I insure! Work with Joe to make all your home project dreams come true!
Additionally, feel free to give our agency a call to learn more about how we can insure your business with Farmers!
Baker Family Chiropractic Center
We can't fix the winding roads in Walnut Creek, but the Baker Family Chiropractic Center can help you get realigned! Their goal for each person is an overall improvement in their health and lasting, lifelong changes.
Welcome to Dr Jeffrey Haug Dentistry
We pride ourselves in offering a true excellence in dentistry. Since 1981, our practice has offered dental services which include the latest in cosmetic procedures. Dr. Haug believes that to have a great smile, you must have a great "foundation". This means that not only will Dr. Haug improve the look of your smile but he also wants to improve the health of your smile. With a fully staffed Hygiene Department and Hygiene program we intend to help keep your smile healthy and beautiful!
Your Farmers home insurance policy also comes with benefits that can make coverage more affordable:
Declining Deductibles® -You can earn $50 toward your deductible each year the policy remains in force.
Claims Free Discount® -You will receive a discount if you’ve been claim-free with Farmers (or your previous insurer) for three consecutive years.
Claim Forgiveness -Your premium doesn’t increase because of a claim if you’ve been claim free with Farmers for five continuous years.
Cosmetic Damage -When you file a claim for functional damage, Farmers will cover related cosmetic damage as well.
Call me Today to Learn More!
Whether you work in commercial real estate in Walnut Creek or Concord, or in the auto repair industry in San Ramon, talk to us today to see how we can help you make the best policy decisions. We also work with dry cleaners in Antioch, Homeowners Associations in Pleasant Hill, and so many other business types in the surrounding areas!
Call us today to learn more.
When it comes to life insurance, there’s no such thing as “one size fits all.” Everyone has different needs, goals, and financial considerations. That’s why coverage comes in a variety of forms, with a range of features you can tailor to your unique situation:
Your family is young and growing, so you may be juggling a mortgage, auto loans, and childcare costs. While your expenses may continue to expand over time, you may want an affordable life insurance policy that helps you plan for your family’s financial future until the kids are grown and the house is paid off.
You’re more established in life. In addition to providing a death benefit to your beneficiaries, you may leverage the loan1 or partial surrender features of certain policies to help support things like supplemental retirement income, caring for a family member with a disability, or preparing for eventual estate taxes.
You’re single and have no children. The death benefit proceeds from your life insurance policy may help support obligations such as the costs of your personal debts, medical bills, or final expenses — and may also help leave a legacy to someone you love or a favorite charity.
Feel free to click the link below to access our Life Compass feature which can help you discover which type of life insurance you may want to consider.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- July 23, 2020Rating 5.0Simply the best!
- June 7, 2020Rating 5.0Very helpful and very professionalResponse from TravisJune 8, 2020Thank you Isaac for the nice review. Congrats on the new car and I'm glad we were able to help you out.
- May 28, 2020Rating 5.0Very professional, flexible, and transparent.Response from TravisJune 8, 2020Thanks Kevin for the awesome review. Very happy all worked out and I look forward to managing your insurance for the near future.
- May 6, 2020Rating 5.0Very helpful quick and easy thank you very much for all your helpResponse from TravisMay 21, 2020Thank you Jeanette for the nice review. We take pride in making insurance easy.
- April 3, 2020Rating 5.0Travis found me the best rate! He was patient with me and very efficient and got back to me in a timely manner.Response from TravisMay 21, 2020Thanks Crystal for the awesome review. I'm glad we were able to help you save on insurance.
- March 22, 2020Rating 5.0Great communication, follow through, and trustworthiness.Response from TravisMay 21, 2020Thank you Nadav. It's been my pleasure to be your agent and to watch over your account. I look forward to continuing our insurance relationship.
- March 3, 2020Rating 5.0Travis was excellent! Quick response and very accommodating.Response from TravisMay 21, 2020Thanks Kristopher. That was a nice review and we appreciate you for that. I'm happy we got to help you out.
- February 24, 2020Rating 5.0TJ came to our house to go over the details of the insuranced policies. He walked us through everything and answered every question. He was very helpful.Response from TravisFebruary 25, 2020Thanks Matt for the great review. I'm glad we were able to get you more coverage on both auto and home and I look forward to always being here for your insurance needs.
- December 23, 2019Rating 5.0Travis is excellent. He's always quick to respond to my inquiries, help with any issues, and really hustled to get my new home owner's insurance policy in order, which helped my escrow to close on time. Excellent service as always!Response from TravisDecember 24, 2019Wow!!! Thank you Lauren for the really nice review. That was so kind of you. I'm glad we were able to help make everything so seamless for your new move. We look forward to working with you in the future.
- December 20, 2019Rating 5.0Great jobResponse from TravisDecember 23, 2019Thank you Janet for the kind review. We will continue to provide you with excellent service and look forward for doing more business in the near future with you.
- December 9, 2019Rating 5.0Tim was very attentive to my needs in seeking insurance coverage. He was able to provide auto insurance coverage as well as emailing me ID cards within mins.Response from TravisDecember 10, 2019Hi Davina. We can't thank you enough for that kind and thoughtful review. We really appreciate you for doing that.
- December 5, 2019Rating 5.0Super Kind. Referred by Eric P.Response from TravisDecember 10, 2019Hi Mai. Thanks for the nice review. We really appreciate taking a moment out of your day to do that. I'm glad all worked out and enjoy your new car.
- October 30, 2019Rating 5.0I had a great experience! Everything turned out super nice & smooth! Travis is a very nice & cool guy & will help you with all your insurance needs. If you ever need insurance Travis is the guy to talk too!Response from TravisNovember 8, 2019Hey Arjei. Thanks for the awesome review. Happy to always help out. We're here if you ever need anything else.
- October 13, 2019Rating 5.0Very comprehensive and professional agent. Understands the human part of being and agent. Clients do not call just to say hello, there is always a concern.
I feel Travis has done an tremendously job in a couple of challenging situations for our household
Thank you TravisResponse from TravisNovember 8, 2019Hi John. Thank you so much for that very kind review. Glad we got to solve the housing situation for you and will always look out for your family in the future.
- September 11, 2019Rating 5.0I highly recommend Travis. Over the years I have worked with many agents and find that Travis is one of the best. I appreciate the following about him.
He is knowledgeable, takes time to understand my needs, very responsive, and easy to work with.Response from TravisSeptember 16, 2019Thank you Gene for the very kind review. It's been my pleasure to help and make sure you had the right coverage. Enjoy the new place.
- August 16, 2019Rating 5.0Fast,
Friendly and no hassle start.
Thank You Travis....Response from TravisSeptember 16, 2019Thanks Jaime for leaving that nice review.
- July 22, 2019Rating 5.0wonderful experience.Response from TravisJuly 31, 2019Thank you Jagdish for your awesome review. I'm looking forward to continuing that great service for years to come with you and the family.
- July 11, 2019Rating 5.0He is good agent.Response from TravisJuly 16, 2019Thank you Noah for the nice review. Always happy to be of assistance to you.
- July 7, 2019Rating 5.0Travis listened to my situation and what I needed to change with my insurance coverage. He then reviewed each items in detail to make sure we both understood what was to change. After our call, Travis sent me an email that detailed the changes made. I quick and painless experience.Response from TravisJuly 16, 2019Thanks Kevin for great review. Glad to help out and here if you need anything else.
- July 4, 2019Rating 5.0Smooth process and very helpful in explaining the policy.Response from TravisJuly 16, 2019Thank you for the wonderful review. Glad I was able to help out.