Farmers Insurance Agent in Torrance, CA
Thomas Lee ForsytheAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Old Town Torrance, I help families and businesses in the South Bay identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. With 27 years of experience in the insurance industry, I have the knowledge to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance or more.
At my agency, customer service always comes first! We are pro-active about staying in touch with our clients and will reach out to you with updates regarding your policy. We also pride ourselves in our stellar response times, so please give us a call whenever you need anything! I especially love working with small businesses and local families - if you're a fellow business owner in the South Bay, let's get together!
I also bring a family-oriented approach to my agency. My wife and I are proud to see our kids starting college and also starting their careers. Conor graduated from Cal State Long Beach in December 2018. He has moved to the Big Island of Hawaii and is working with Federal Express and surfing. Karly graduated from Lipscomb University in Nashville in May of 2019. She has decided to stay in Nashville and pursue a career in sports communications. Cole our youngest is in his second year at El Camino College. He is majoring in Film and will continue next year at SDSU or Cal State Long Beach depending on where he gets in. We still enjoy going camping or hiking whenever we can.
Stop by and see me sometime! I"m located right in Old Town Torrance, and I would love to sit down with you to discuss your insurance and financial service needs today.
Give me a call at (310) 320-0111 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: Cambodian and English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Not having life insurance to take care of your loved ones is riskier.
It means they would suffer financially if something happened to you. And that's a risk you don't have to take.
Life insurance is more affordable than most people think. Call me to learn more.
La Capilla Mexican Restaurant
La Capilla is a great place for Mexican food; a landmark restaurant in Old Town Torrance. They are longtime clients and I appreciate their support. Whenever you're in Old Town make sure to stop by La Capilla for a visit.
Old Town Torrance Coffee and Tea
The Best Place in Torrance for coffee and their service is awesome. I enjoy working with the owners to provide business insurance and workers compensation coverage. Stop in for coffee; stay for the friendly conversation.
Madre Mexican Oaxacan Food
If you've never tried it, you should. This will be your new favorite place to eat. This restaurant continues to earn great reviews; great selection of food and cocktails; stop in and see for yourself. It's my pleasure to work with Ivan and his crew to provide top-notch business insurance and his Workers Compensation Insurance. Check out their Yelp page
Proud member of the El Segundo Rotary Club
Over 60 members serving the community of El Segundo. We sponsor many non-profit organizations in El Segundo, California. Our club supports many organizations within El Segundo and we support international needs through our club and through Rotary International.
- El Segundo Rotary Club
- Los Angeles Dodgers
- Camping at San Elijo State Beach
- Nashville Predators
- DTA Downtown Torrance Association
PWS LD-04 10/17
- June 4, 2020Rating 5.0Great experience
- January 25, 2020Rating 5.0Best agent in the business. We’ve been with Farmers for more than 35 years.Response from ThomasJanuary 27, 2020Mark; thank you for the kind words. We appreciate your support.
- January 10, 2020Rating 5.0Van has excellent customer service. He is patient, confident, empathetic, and very professional. He goes the extra mile to assist.Response from ThomasJanuary 17, 2020Timothy thanks for the compliment; all of us here strive to provide excellent customer service. Thank you for your business!!
- July 10, 2019Rating 5.0Always felt I was treated well.Response from ThomasJanuary 17, 2020Brian thanks for the kind words. We appreciate your business
- April 25, 2019Rating 5.0Was very nice and very knowledgeable. Answered all of my questions.
- December 13, 2018Rating 5.0Thomas and his staff member Keo are always resposonsive and prompt. They return phone calls in a timely manner and explain everything thoroughly. I’ve been with them for years!Response from ThomasDecember 19, 2018Jacque thanks for the kind words; we enjoy working with you; please let us know if there is anything you need.
- October 18, 2018Rating 5.0Tom has always been a great help to me with all of my insurance needs and is regularly making me aware of risk that I need to address.Response from ThomasOctober 18, 2018Thanks Chris; glad we were able to help insure your home in El Segundo
- October 7, 2018Rating 5.0I had the greatest experience with a lady named Keo, Van and Thomas. They explained every question and worry i had as a first time home owner. The gentlemen by the names of Van and Thomas assisted me since Keo had left for the day. They handled paperwork and kept me updated with any issues. Thank You Farmers Team!
- August 27, 2018Rating 5.0Great service.Response from ThomasAugust 29, 2018Thanks Daniel; we appreciate the feedback and look forward to working with you in the years to come.
- August 2, 2018Rating 5.0My experience was really fantastic...the agent stayed calm and explained all that I need to know detail by detail ...the agent was so nice to me.Response from ThomasSeptember 10, 2018Thank you; we are glad we could help; lower your premium and provide more coverage for your autos.
- June 11, 2018Rating 5.0Tom is always quick to respond to my insurance needs and tries to help me find the best coverage with competitive policies and costs.Response from ThomasJune 27, 2018Thanks Mike; it's a pleasure working with you!!