Farmers Insurance Agent in Torrance, CA
Stephanie ElizondoAbout Me
Having been born and raised in the Los Angeles area, I am proud to serve Torrence, CA as your local Farmers® agent. With over 13 years of experience working for Farmers, I have the knowledge and skills to help you understand your coverage options--whether that's life, business, auto, home insurance and more!
At my agency, we provide a stellar customer experience! I have very wide availability and am always ready and eager to travel to you if you need me to do so! I love meeting new families and business owners throughout all of Southern California. I particularly specialize in commercial insurance, having spent 5 years working as a commercial specialist with Farmers. If you own a restaurant or small business in the area, come to me for your commercial insurance!
When I'm not in the office, I'm spending time with my 2-year-old son, Leo. Between reading, school and swimming classes, he keeps me very busy! I love my son, and he means the world to me. If you agree that family members are the most valuable assets in your life, then come by and let's start a conversation about life insurance. Recently, we accomplished and received the Blue Vase Award, for excelling in life insurance!
Pumbaa, our office dog, and I would love to meet you! Stop by my office sometime! I'm located right by the 405 on Crenshaw Blvd. I'd love to sit down with you to discuss your insurance needs today.
Despite the current world situation, our office is still open by text or phone call! Feel free to reach out in order to schedule an appointment with us, as we are conducting appointments over phone call, FaceTime, or Zoom! Now is a great time to request a Farmers Friendly Review from our agency to ensure your assets are being properly covered.
Give me a call at (310) 532-2070 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English and Spanish
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Your condo is more than a place you call home. It’s also a major investment filled with possessions you want to protect. Get a quote on condo insurance to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
The app gives you easy access to:
Pay bills and manage payment options (bill pay also available through Siri®)
View your proof of insurance for auto and home policies (ID cards also available in Apple® Wallet and through Siri®)
View policy documents
Report a claim
Request roadside assistance
Get a quote
Enroll in electronic delivery of your policy documents and billing notices
Stay connected to your agent
Receive push notifications about critical account information
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
Have you ever had a pipe break underneath your house and not have the coverage for it?
Farmers Smart Plan Home offers service line coverage, which is to protect against a leak, break, tear, rupture, or collapse of a covered service line to your home. Most homeowners do not realize they are responsible for the underground service lines from the street to their home, and this coverage is crucial for your policy if one were to break.
Are the appliances in your home covered by your current homeowners' policy?
If not, you should consider the Farmers equipment breakdown endorsement for your homeowners' policy. This coverage can give you peace of mind against the perils of mechanical, electrical, or pressure system breakdowns. This will cover things like the repair or replacement of heat pumps, air conditioner systems, household appliances, and more!
When you purchase an additional policy, you might also qualify for a multi-line discount. Call me today for more information!
The ASPCA take in all kinds of animals and encourage the community to adopt them! Adopting animals is much more beneficial to our community over buying a dog. I'm so proud to work with them and volunteer with them to help more people adopt regularly. If you adopt a new pet, come see me for pet insurance for your new family member!
My Friend's House Foundation
I am proud to work with My Friend's House Foundation! It's a great foundation that feeds many hungry mouths in Los Angeles every week. Ask me about how you can get involved and join me in making sure everyone gets fed!
Carson Community Center - City of Carson
The Carson Community of Center provides 1200 meals per weekday to residents in Carson, especially during these current times. We've volunteered for the organization by delivering supplies they may be short on, such as tote bags and food items. This organization has done a tremendous job in providing assistance for children, the elderly, and anyone else in need!
1.) How Does Life Insurance at Work Differentiate from Life Insurance Outside of Work?
Answer: Most Life Insurance policy coverages can change based on if you are "on the clock" or "off the clock" or off duty (ex. Military members and police officers etc.). It is incredibly important to understand these differences and what it means for your overall protection. Give me a call and I would be happy to review your current policy.
2.) Can I Have More Than One Life Policy?
Answer: Yes! Policies that you have signed up for earlier in life may need to be reviewed or expanded to reflect your current needs. As your life evolves and changes, so should your policies.
3.) Does Life Insurance Only Payout if Something Happens to Me?
Answer: There are now living benefits within policies. As the years go by, you are able to grow equity within your Life Insurance policy, allowing you additional financial stability while you are alive, as well as still protecting your loved ones should something happen.
4.) Is Life Insurance Expensive?
Answer: When it comes to Life Insurance, there is a policy and a budget for everyone. We can work with you to structure a policy that works within your budget and offers the coverage that you may need. Give me a call and we can discuss all your options, including starting at a lower cost policy that we can review with you each year and change to reflect your needs.
Effective immediately, for all states and ZIP Codes, Farmers® is offering billing leniency to customers suffering hardships due to the coronavirus (COVID-19). You may contact us or the Farmers Business Insurance Center at 1-877-411-4BIZ (4249) for specific inquiries.
With the training of a Farmers Insurance Mentor agent, as well as the nationally recognized University of Farmers online training and your local district office you will be exposed to all facets of how to operate a successful business.
We are looking for a motivated self-starter that has the desire to build a career in the lucrative insurance industry.
Please feel free to give my agency a call to discuss this further or send your resume to our agency email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- February 18, 2021Rating 5.0Excellent service thank you
- January 6, 2021Rating 5.0Stephanie is awesome! She’s relatable, honest and knowledge, which is very helpful in the insurance world. I’m so glad I was referred to her; I knew I had to switch after just one conversation with her.
Thank you, Stephanie!
- October 21, 2020Rating 5.0Very helpful and explained the policy 🤗
- September 18, 2020Rating 5.0You guys are doing a great job I am impressed and I hope it stays like that but remember sky’s the limit From my end 2 thumbs up 👍
I left previous insurance company after 5 years and experience was very great with them but one bad fish destroyed the whole pond
So just spread the word out
- September 6, 2020Rating 5.0Continues to provide service in a prompt fashion, which I recognize must be very difficult during the cove in shutdown
- May 24, 2020Rating 5.0Very knowledgeable, excellent customer services.
- May 1, 2020Rating 5.0Stephanie is great! She's responsive and helpful. Thank you!
- February 12, 2020Rating 5.0Great customer care.. Stephanie went through every detail of my policy...
- January 30, 2020Rating 5.0Stephanie is the perfect combination of personable service and highly efficient professionalism. I never feel rushed when dealing with her and she answers all my questions in terms I can understand in a very timely manner.
- December 19, 2019Rating 5.0Great attention to detail for each offer presented. Professional demeanor. Knowledgable Fast turnaround from the start of the call thru execution of the contract. Good follow up.
- September 19, 2019Rating 5.0Stephanie was very helpful! She explained everything so well that my husband and I were comfortable enough to make a wise decision. Thank you for all of your help Stephanie.
- August 15, 2019Rating 5.0Stephanie is kind and supportive. She takes care of business in a timely and efficient manner. I look forward to doing business with her in a relationship that is mutually beneficial to all concerned. I appreciate her involvement and wish everybody I did business with what's like her...
- May 23, 2019Rating 5.0Great service.
- May 22, 2019Rating 5.0A very nice person. She gave me all the answers. And overall a great experience. I'm glad I contacted her.
- April 20, 2019Rating 5.0Stephanie was so much help from the very beginning. She explained everything and understood me and worked with me. Thank you.
- February 15, 2019Rating 5.0Best customer service and rate plans love their way of treating custumers highly reccomend them.
- January 24, 2019Rating 5.0I was switching over from a major carrier to Farmer's and Stephanie helped me save money and have better coverage for my two cars. I was able to have same day coverage as well as same day printout of my insurance application and cards, without the stress of having to wait for them in my mail.
Stephanie provided excellent customer service and explained my policy very clearly. Farmer's is very reliable having been around for eighty years and has a great track record for home insurance as well.
- December 23, 2018Rating 5.0Thanks for all your help
- December 20, 2018Rating 5.0Get phone etiquette
- December 19, 2018Rating 5.0Stephanie was a great help , Its was because of her time that I went with Farmers Insurance.