Farmers Insurance Agent in Santa Rosa, CA
Marcus GonpoWheat VassalloAbout Me
As a lifelong Sonoma County resident, I am proud to represent Santa Rosa, all of Sonoma, Napa, and Marin Counties as your local Farmers Insurance agent. As your agent, my goal is to help clients like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance.
As a husband and father of two amazing little boys, I understand firsthand the value of an affordable life insurance policy. Not only does it provide financial protection for my family, but the cash value in it has also continued to grow each year and will help provide additional income in retirement.
With almost a decade of experience in the insurance industry, I have the knowledge and skillset to help my clients protect what's truly important to them. Please feel free to stop by our office which is conveniently located right next to the Flamingo Hotel and just a mile from the Montgomery Village Shopping Center. I will help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's Auto, Home, Life, Business Insurance and more. No matter what your insurance needs, I've got you covered!
Give me a call at (707) 544-0449 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Did you know that a well structured Life Insurance policy can actually outperform that of a 529 College Savings Plan?
As your Life Insurance Advisor, it is important to me that we design a plan that is custom to your individual needs.
As your Life Insurance advisor, let me help you maximize your tax-free retirement income.
Farmers were the first company to voluntarily extend our ALE (Additional Living Expense) for our clients that were recovering due to the many fires that occurred over the last couple of years.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- September 25, 2020Rating 5.0Marcus Vassallo is an exceptional agent! I so appreciate all the personal and friendly service he provided during the set up of our homeowners policy.
- June 7, 2020Rating 5.0Friendly, efficient, knowledgeable with questions I had
- April 10, 2020Rating 5.0Marcus has done a great job putting together a quote for our property in Northern California.
- November 29, 2019Rating 5.0Marcus was very patient and helpful. His help was what convinced me to switch to Farmers.Response from MarcusApril 26, 2020Thank you for choosing my agency. It has been wonderful working with you.
- September 25, 2019Rating 5.0Marcus is a very prompt in handling all of my insurance needs. He's a pleasant guy and I enjoy talking to him, he makes getting insurance feel like you are talking to an old friend.
- July 25, 2019Rating 5.0Very helpful. Marcus didn't brush me aside like so many had.
- July 7, 2019Rating 5.0Very willing to.help and provide assistance. I explained my issues and you new exactly what coverage I needed. You are also offered vehicle insurance which is option I will be taking advantage of in the very near future. THANK YOU!
- May 15, 2019Rating 5.0Mr. Vassallo and his staff have been very helpful. They are prompt to respond and get in touch when needed.
- April 29, 2019Rating 5.0Hi
My agent was great
- February 28, 2019Rating 5.0Marcus was very helpful, and had a lot of impatience through out multiple phone calls helping us with our policy as we were at the dealership buying a new car.
- September 12, 2018Rating 5.0Agent Marcus Vassallo was able to assist me with a new homeowners and an auto policy, thoroughly explained coverage to me with rates that were lower than my previous agent. This makes me a happy. I give Marcus a 5-star rating.