Farmers Insurance Agent in Santa Fe Springs, CA
Ruiz Insurance Agency IncAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Santa Fe Springs, CA, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance and more.
Give me a call at (562) 280-7557 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Years of Experience
I have over 10 years of experience as a Farmers Insurance agent.
BA, California State University Los Angeles, 2006 and Salesian High School, 1999
Whittier, Norwalk, Downey, Los Angeles, and La Habra
Insurance Products Offered
Ask Me About:
Customizable Home Insurance Packages
Subject to restrictions.
Is It Time to Think about Life Insurance?
PWS LD-02 10/17
Customize Your Business Insurance with Farmers®
Get on the Open Road with Farmers® Motorcycle Insurance
Farmers® Business Insurance
Give me a call to learn more about our coverage and get a quote today!
Is It Time to Review Your Farmers® Business Policy?
- April 1, 2018Rating 5.0When called and asked for help to get the best car insurance he was very helpful. He answered all my question and always there if I need help
- March 30, 2018Rating 5.0I am currently in the process of buying a new home and the stress has been overwhelming. Michael Ruiz has made my experience looking for home insurance so easy and transparent that I decided to move everything with farmers. I am happy to say I am all in with farmers (auto, life, home). Thank you for your great service and professionalism.
- March 21, 2018Rating 5.0Michael has been great since day one! He’s made sure to attend to any questions/ concerns I may have and in a timely manner. He’s been helpful throughout all these years!
- March 19, 2018Rating 5.0Excellent service!
- February 8, 2018Rating 5.0Great agency been with them for yeeeeears and always was there for any of my questions and concerns.