Farmers Insurance Agent in Santa Clarita, CA
Tracy Garay ClaytonTracy G Clayton Agency, Inc.About Me
As a California native, I am proud to serve the Santa Clarita Valley as your local Farmers® agent! We strive to give back to the community in which we serve, and are committed to helping our local families and businesses understand and select the right insurance - whether you're looking for life, home, or commercial insurance, financial services, or more!
At my agency, we are known to our clients, peers and fellow team members as friendly, honest, reliable, trustworthy, and professional. My husband and I love living in this area, and we do our part to give back by making ourselves readily available for all of our insurance clients - if you have any insurance questions, I'm just a phone call away! As a proud locally-owned business, I also understand the types of challenges faced by our local Santa Clarita business-owners, which will help me find the right commercial coverage plan for your small business today.
At my agency, we are committed to giving back to our local community. We love to support our local first responders, schools, teachers, and nurses, all of whom work together to make Santa Clarita such a safe and wonderful neighborhood for our families to live in. We work with them through various organizations, treat them to lunch when we can, and even go so far as to offer them discounts on their insurance plans. My husband and I are truly thankful for all the work these people do every day to keep our families safe.
Stop by and see me sometime! I'm located in Canyon Country, just on the intersection of Soledad Canyon Rd and Sand Canyon Rd. I'd love to sit down with you to discuss your insurance and financial planning coverage today.
Give me a call at (661) 480-2433 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English and Spanish
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Santa Clarita, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to California residents.
Groom and Play Pet Grooming and Supplies
Proud to have Groom and Play as a part of our agency family. They provide full service dog wash and that makes your pet smell fresh and look great with all natural products! My fur babies love coming here.
None's Tires has been a part of our agency for years. They are my first stop for tires. They offer a wide variety of professional automotive products and services for all types of cars, trucks, vans, SUVs, and commercial vehicles
With an inventory of over 100 different wines, consisting of 35 different varietals, our goal is to guide our customers to the perfect wine every time and inspire your curiosity for exploring the world of wine.
Come on down and check out all of our unique pairings today!
Sulphur Springs Community School
Proud to sponsor our local elementary school. I'm actively involved in their PTA program. As a chair of their recycling program, we raise hundreds of dollars each month to give back to their school Program.
Just another way for Farmers to say thank you to our Teachers.
PWS BLI 9/16
PWS LD-01 10/17
Frequently Asked Questions:
- August 17, 2020Rating 5.0Great service. Very knowledgeable and pleasure to work with.Response from TracyAugust 17, 2020Thank you for the great review Claire! We are happy we could help. Congratulations on your new place!
- August 16, 2020Rating 5.0Tracy was great! We look forward to discussions about expanding our coverage.Response from TracyAugust 17, 2020Thank you Whitnie....Welcome to Santa Clarita! It has been a pleasure to get to know you. We look forward to a lasting partnership.
- August 9, 2020Rating 5.0AResponse from TracyAugust 10, 2020Thanks for the A grade Larry. We are thrilled that you have your home, auto and commercial policies with us. We looking forward to continuing our partnership.
- August 1, 2020Rating 5.0Very profesional and patience to explain all my coverage. She cares to have our family well protectedResponse from TracyAugust 10, 2020Thank you Carlos. We are thrilled to have you with our Agency...and for the opportunity to provide the right coverage for you and your family.
- July 9, 2020Rating 5.0Patient, kind and caring ... Tracy is an amazing insurance agent ! Definitely recommend to anyone looking for quality service and competitive pricing.Response from TracyJuly 10, 2020Thank you for the kind words Bryan! It has been our pleasure helping you find the right policy for you. We are thrilled to have you in our agency.
- July 4, 2020Rating 5.0Tracy is a very nice person easy to get along with a real asset to farmers insuranceResponse from TracyJuly 7, 2020Thanks for the kind review. It has been a pleasure getting to know you. I look forward to a lasting partnership.
- June 18, 2020Rating 5.0Tracy has been amazing to our business, she's extremely knowledgeable and she understand to the need of her clients.Response from TracyJuly 7, 2020Thank you for the fantastic review. We have been honored to work with you over the years.
- May 22, 2020Rating 4.0very helpful very knowledgeable very helpful.Response from TracyJuly 7, 2020Thanks Ron. That is what my team and I are here for...to help educate our clients and make you feel comfortable with the coverage you have on your home and autos.
- April 22, 2020Rating 5.0Tracy was great!Response from TracyJuly 7, 2020Thanks Loni. I'm so happy that your daughter referred you. We look forward to a lasting partnership.
- January 8, 2020Rating 5.0Great service, patient, always available when I called or stopped by her office.
10 out 10 stars!Response from TracyFebruary 6, 2020Thank you for the kind words David. We were thrilled to help you insure your first home.
- November 29, 2019Rating 5.0It was a pleasure dealing with Tracy, such a professional!Response from TracyFebruary 6, 2020Thank you for the 5 stars Brett! I'm glad we were able to get you what you needed.
- October 21, 2019Rating 5.0Our agent, Tracy is THE BEST! Her service is impeccable!Response from TracyFebruary 6, 2020It has been an honor to have you and your family in our Agency. Thank you for the 5 star review.
- September 14, 2019Rating 5.0Professional and know how to explain what I need.
Thank you again Tracy.Response from TracyFebruary 6, 2020It is our priority to educate all of our agency family members. We are thrilled to have you in our agency.
- September 8, 2019Rating 5.0Tracy is extremely helpful and always looking for ways to save. I appreciate her being so available and helpful these past few years.
- August 15, 2019Rating 5.0Great job
- July 30, 2019Rating 5.0Tracy is in top of it, she got me what I needed and her follow-up response time was excellent. Very Happy with her service and knowledge.
- July 27, 2019Rating 5.0I am so fortunate to work with Tracey! She made the process of finding the right policy very simple and explained my options for what might fit needs best. Thank you Tracey!!!
- June 15, 2019Rating 5.0Very helpful and direct
- June 6, 2019Rating 5.0Quick to assist!
- June 3, 2019Rating 5.0Tracy Clayton Has been extremely helpful and I highly recommend her!