Farmers Insurance Agent in San Juan Capistrano, CA
As your local Farmers® agent in San Juan Capistrano, CA, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance and more. I am also a Farmers Financial Solutions LLC Registered Representative. I am licensed to sell Medicare related insurances including Medigap, Medicare Advantage and Prescription Drug Plans (PDP). I am also licensed to sell group and individual health insurance from a variety of carriers including Blue Cross, Blue Shield and I am a licensed Covered California agent. I can help you and your family with all your insurance needs!
Give me a call at (949) 831-3723 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Years of Experience
I have over 37 years of experience as a Farmers Insurance agent.
MS Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, UCI 1978, Universiy of California, Irvine 1973, and Marina High School, 1969
Orange County and Southern California
Insurance Products Offered
Ask Me About:
Here are 10 Quick Tips on How to Prepare for an Earthquake
1. Prepare your home by making sure it’s structurally sound and up to code.
2. Secure large items like TVs and bookshelves to the wall and make sure heavy items are not hung above beds.
3. Learn what to do during the earthquake. Hold periodic family drills to practice what you have learned.
4. In each room of your home, identify the safest places to “drop, cover, and hold on” during an earthquake. Practice going to these safe spots during family drills to ensure that everyone learns where they are.
5. Assemble and maintain a household emergency supply kit, and be sure that all family members know where it is stored. The kit should consist of one or two portable containers (e.g., plastic tubs, backpacks, duffel bags) holding the supplies that your family would need to survive without outside assistance for at least 3 days following an earthquake or other disaster.
6. Make emergency supply kit for your car and places of work
7. List addresses, telephone numbers, and evacuation sites for all places frequented by family members (e.g., home, workplaces, schools). Include the phone number of an out-of-state contact. Ensure that family members carry a copy of this list, and include copies in your emergency supply kits.
8. Get training in first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) through your local chapter of the American Red Cross.
9. Find out where you could shelter your pet should it become necessary to evacuate your home.
10. Purchase an earthquake policy to insure your home in case of a disaster. These policies usually cover the structure, your contents, and additional living expenses.
2018 Health Insurance Open Enrollment is Upon Us
We specialize in: Group, Individual, 65+, Medi-share/Insurance alternatives. We can start reviewing options for 2018 today! We're here to help and serve you.
Who is Bob
My Hobbies and Favorite Activities
We Know From Experience
Pet insurance coverage offered and administered by Pets Best Insurance Services, LLC is underwritten by Independence American Insurance Company, a Delaware insurance company.