Skip to content
Return to nav
Photo of Greg Goodman

Greg Goodman

Farmers Insurance Agent in San Jose, CA
Call MeCall Me

Contact Info


1777 Hamilton Ave
Ste 2080
San Jose, CA 95125

Get Directions

Phone Numbers

(408) 267-5502(408) 267-5502
(408) 979-9977

Office Hours

Day of the WeekHours
Mon:8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Tue:8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Wed:8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Thu:8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Fri:8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Contact me

Farmers Insurance Agent in San Jose, CA

About Me

As your Farmers® Agent here in Silicon Valley, CA, I help people like you get the best value for there insurance dollar, whether that's auto, home, renters, business, or specialty products like boats and motorcycles. I am here for you. Farmers has more discounts than most carriers, and in my thirty plus years as an agent, I bring my expertise to you! Giving back is also important, I learned that from my parents, that's why I serve on the board of my Lions chapter in Almaden Valley and give time to my church on the buildings and grounds work committee. Finally, I have been affiliate of the year twice where I also serve as the affiliate chair of the local chapter of Residential Property Managers. You can put your trust with me!

Give me a call at (408) 267-5502 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Languages Spoken: English

Years of Experience

I have over 30 years of experience as a Farmers Insurance agent.


San Jose State University and Del Mar High School, 1976

Neighborhoods Served

Campbell, Sunnyvale, Cupertino, Mountain View, and Santa Clara County


License Name: Greg Goodman
CA License #: 0752459

Insurance Products Offered

*To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.

Ask Me About:

Here in the San Francisco Bay Area a lot of folks are underinsured. It became quite evident during the recent wildfires we have suffered up and down the state.

A typical ranch style home here in the bay area cost's $300.00 a foot to rebuild. And that does not include the cost to rebuild the garage or demolition costs of the remaining structure, and finally the permits and other fees. So a typical 2,000 foot home in the San Francisco Bay Area should have dwelling coverage of at least $600,000 on the home. Do you?

Please call or drop by and let's see! After such a catastrophe you want to be able to go back home!

Learn More

As the affiliate chair of Santa Clara National Association of Residential Property Managers I know some awesome property managers.

If you live out of state or just do not want to deal with the day to day stuff of being a landlord give me a call and I can give you a few names of property managers to call!

Our local chapter here in Santa Clara has many distinguished managers who have numerous professional educational certificates in property management.

They also have been awarded excellent chapter of the year on a national level several times while I have served as their affiliate chair person.

I have included a link to the local chapters website

Learn More

Serving my local community with one of my fellow Lions who I deeply admire, at our local community San Jose Blind Center. Check out our website which I have linked below and like us on Facebook!

This is just one event that my wife, kids and I are part of with the Lions. Although it is my second favorite! My favorite? The fish a thon at the Stevens Creek rock quarry, where over a hundred people gather with our special needs community to fish for big rainbow trout!

Learn More

But enough about me. As your agent I would love to insure your toys, like a boat, sailboat or motor boat. Our specialty company Foremost, also insures waver runners, motorcycles, travel trailers, off road vehicles, vacant dwellings and more, so give me a call!

Learn More

Should I have it? If you have over $200,000 in equity in your home and you live within 50 miles of the coast, yes you should in my humble opinion. Through the CEA the cost is very affordable, and the CEA since it is bankrolled by the carries, the policy holders and the State is also extremely solvent! The deductible. typically it sis 15% but you can buy down of the dwelling amount. So a dwelling insured for $500,000 would have a deductible of $75,000. However did you know that if you suffered a partial covered loss of $300,000 in earthquake damage, the CEA pays your contractor the first construction dollar up to $225,000. 75 (ded) -300 (loss) =225,000 in payment. It is a lot easier to get a contractor when you have the cash to start, plus if declared a disaster by a federal agency the Small Business Association through FEMA will in most cases give you an interest free loan!

Learn More

Our agency is all about making sure your business is protected so you can pass it down to your son or daughter. Or sell it and live a happy retirement. Either way it is your legacy, it is your pride and joy let me help you protect it. Both from a property side and liability side.

Learn More