Farmers Insurance Agent in San Francisco, CA
Christopher Lawrence DigiacomoAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in San Francisco, CA, conveniently located between SFSU and City College, I am focused on educating customers like you on your insurance needs. I have a straightforward and personalized approach that helps make you smarter about insurance. As a lifelong resident of San Francisco, I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance, flood, earthquake and more.
Give me a call at (415) 661-3880 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English and Italian
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
We are proud to sponsor Smart Space in San Francisco for high end home automation! Smart Space specializes in the design, purchase, and installation of a unified entertainment system for your home or business. By leveraging the latest proven technology, we aim to transform your ordinary space into a "smart space".
Farmers® agents provide this service in person or online to help you review your existing coverage, so you can decide how to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- As your life changes, maybe your policy should too
Changes in your life can add up to changes in insurance needs. A change in marital status, the birth of a child or the purchase of a new home are just a few examples of life events that may create overlaps or gaps in your coverage.
- Review your coverage and possibly save money
Just as you continue to change and grow, Farmers® has been growing for over 85 years. A Farmers® customer can be the first to enjoy access to new benefits (like when we became the first insurance group to offer a discount for alternative-fuel vehicles). Talk to us about a Farmers Friendly Review® - we can provide you with insurance options and discuss any available discounts for which you may qualify so you can select the coverage that best fits your needs.
- How often should you have a Farmers Friendly Review® session?
We recommend a Farmers Friendly Review® at least once a year or whenever you have a qualifying life event change. If you like, I can even set a reminder for us to keep an annual appointment to discuss your changing coverage needs.
Give us a call to set up your Farmers Friendly Review®.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- December 14, 2020Rating 5.0Chris and his team have been extremely responsive and helpful.
- November 23, 2020Rating 5.0Chris made my insurance/home buying process flawless and easy.
- September 24, 2020Rating 5.0Quick & accurate. Within minutes, Chris' team produced stellar homeowner's insurance, and I was able to close escrow on time.
- August 10, 2020Rating 4.0Chris was a great help with finding me the best insurance package deal. He was courteous and responds to emails and calls timely. Highly recommend. Thanks again Chris for all your help.
- June 26, 2020Rating 5.0Great service, very professional and friendly. Definitely made me feel like I’m in good hands. Chris is an amazing agent!
- January 20, 2020Rating 4.0I found Chris and his team to be very responsive and they followed up quickly with the bank representative when the original document didn't satisfy the bank. I took off one star because the process was completely manual - I had to email and call several times. Given that what actually needed to happen was for the bank to talk directly to Farmers, I think the ask (for a HO6 for a condo closing) would be a good candidate for an online request option.
- December 5, 2019Rating 5.0Guy knows his stuff!
- September 16, 2019Rating 5.0Christopher was quick and responsive when I was in a pinch. I'm always appreciative
- August 7, 2019Rating 5.0Chris has always been personable, attentive and prompt in all request that I have made. I would recommend Chris to my closest friends and family without hesitation.
- May 18, 2019Rating 5.0Chris and his staff have been providing insurance to me and my family for 20 years. Their customer service is unparalleled. They make sure that we are properly covered for any situation that may arise; things that we do not even think of but may seriously affect us should something happen. When my windshield needed replacement, Chris personally made sure it was a smooth process that even the car dealership said that they wish all insurance companies were like Farmers.
- February 14, 2019Rating 5.0Chris is very helpful and saved me a bunch of money on my new renter's insurance.
- December 13, 2018Rating 5.0Chris provided great service in a very timely and efficient manner!
- September 27, 2018Rating 5.0Chris was incredibly responsive and able to answer all of my questions about taking out a policy that I had previously not known anything about. He was easily contactable (which is important to me as I live abroad) and helped me sort everything out with no hassle. Great service - highly recommend!