Farmers Insurance Agent in San Diego, CA
Pat MooreAbout Me
Located in sunny San Diego, Ca. I'm your local Farmers® agent who helps customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance, financial services* and life insurance.
Give me a call at (858) 875-6336 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in San Diego, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to California residents.
CrossFit La Mesa
We, the coaching staff at CrossFit La Mesa strive to share our passion, commitment and knowledge of CrossFit with all the members of our community.
Justin Isaac, The Lawyer in Blue Jeans
The Lawyer in Blue Jeans Group (LBJ) is a San Diego based law firm with over 40 years of dedicated service. LBJ offers first-class Estate Planning, as well as Trusts, Advance Health Care Directives, Wills, and Power of Attorney.
Through three generations of optometrists, Poway Optometry has remained a cornerstone of quality eye care in the community.
"Adventurer Sponsor" of the Del Sur Educational Foundation that benefits the Del Sur Elementary School in 4S Ranch, San Diego, CA.
Del Sur Elementary School was awarded the prestigious designation of "Blue Ribbon School" by the U.S. Secretary of Education, Arne Duncan. Our agency is grateful that we can help support this excellence in education
"Home Run Sponsor" for the I 15 Realtor Softball Tournament that benefits the Ed Brown and Poway Senior Centers
Our agency is very active in San Diego's real estate market. The Realtors and those that work with the Realtors, enjoy having fun and giving back to this great community that we live in!
"Thank America's Teachers" is a program Farmers® program that our agency is very active in. Our agency feels, if our children benefit, then our society benefits as a whole. Farmers gives $2500 grants to teachers through out the year. With 6 Dream Big $100,000 grants at the year end.
This is Stacey Doyle the award winning teacher of Thurgood Marshall Elementary school in Chula Vista, Ca, and her 5th grade class. Stacey is amazing! Her $2500 grant went to developing a video that her class produced on the Boston Tea Party. Her students were the actors, and this will be used as curriculum for the 4th graders. Great job to Stacey and her class!
- Grand kids events!
- Water polo; San Diego Shores
- Soccer; Wave
- Main Mozart Youth Orchestra
- The Beach, why not it's free!
- January 18, 2020Rating 5.0My agent, Pat Moore, is very professional and knowledgeable. He explains everything to me to where I understand my policies and what I’m signing. He’s always there to answer any questions I may have. He’s a great agent.
- November 14, 2019Rating 5.0Responsive, Personable, Accurate, Trustworthy.
- October 14, 2019Rating 5.0the agent was able to explain in a way that it was easy for me to understand, thanksResponse from PatOctober 14, 2019Thank you Maria!!! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we're doing!
- August 15, 2019Rating 5.0Taking good careResponse from PatAugust 15, 2019Thanks Oscar!!! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we're doing!
- June 20, 2019Rating 5.0Great service, competitive rates, nice folks.
- May 16, 2019Rating 5.0Excellent service, the representative was very patience with me and explained everything correctly like if was teaching a kid :) and makes me feel comfortable.
Thank you very much!
- April 10, 2019Rating 5.0A+
- November 28, 2018Rating 5.0Pat was extremely helpful and responsive. I was under a time crunch during the thanksgiving holiday and needed home owners insurance quoted on a home I was in escrow on, and Pat went out of his way to provide the quote quickly, and with clear communication. I highly recommend him.
- October 16, 2018Rating 5.0I couldn’t have asked for a better more comfortable experience. Pat and his staff were great in explaining everything to me and establishing my policies.
- September 30, 2018Rating 5.0Pat took the time to explain and analyze the best policies to fit my needs. He listened and didn't try to oversell. Highly recommend him and his team.
- September 30, 2018Rating 5.0Awsome
- June 20, 2018Rating 5.0Pat always looks out for his customer. His recommendations are always on point. Couldn't ask for a better agent