Farmers Insurance Agent in San Diego, CA
Johnny Fitzmaurice, JrJohnny Fitzmaurice Jr. Insurance Agency, Inc.About Me
Hi San Diego! I am proud to be your Farmers® agent! I was born and raised in North County San Diego and now have the pleasure of serving this great community. The opportunities around me are abundant; I currently act as the athletic sponsor for my alma mater, Mt. Carmel, and as a member of the California State University San Marcos Alumni Board. I am happy to provide personalized services to everyone so that you may better understand the benefits of insurance in your home, business, or life¹!
PWS 99112J 8/16
Give me a call at (858) 798-9555 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Years of Experience
CA Agency License #: 0K68662
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in San Diego, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to California residents.
My assistant Gabriel and I at our booth sponsoring the local non-profit Include Autism
Athletic Sponsor for Mt. Carmel High School
Here I am at one of their Home football games!
Rancho Penasquitos Street Fair
Here I am hosting a booth at the annual community street fair
Mt. Carmel HS Wrestling Tournament
Here I am inside the gym at Mt. Carmel High School helping out with a wrestling tournament!
- Flag Football
Farmers® agents provide this service in person or online to help you review your existing coverage, so you can decide how to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- As your life changes, maybe your policy should too
Changes in your life can add up to changes in insurance needs. A change in marital status, the birth of a child or the purchase of a new home are just a few examples of life events that may create overlaps or gaps in your coverage.
- Review your coverage and possibly save money
Just as you continue to change and grow, Farmers® has been growing for over 85 years. A Farmers® customer can be the first to enjoy access to new benefits (like when we became the first insurance group to offer a discount for alternative-fuel vehicles). Talk to us about a Farmers Friendly Review® - we can provide you with insurance options and discuss any available discounts for which you may qualify so you can select the coverage that best fits your needs.
- How often should you have a Farmers Friendly Review® session?
We recommend a Farmers Friendly Review® at least once a year or whenever you have a qualifying life event change. If you like, I can even set a reminder for us to keep an annual appointment to discuss your changing coverage needs.
Give us a call to set up your Farmers Friendly Review®.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- March 28, 2020Rating 5.0Great service and value
- January 4, 2020Rating 5.0Johnny and his staff have helped me through the difficult process of finding some form of fire insurance for my home in the back country of Southern California. I appreciate the integrity they have shown through this process.
- November 21, 2019Rating 5.0Johnny and his staff always give us superb service.
- July 16, 2019Rating 5.0Working with Johnny was probably one of the easiest and time efficient processes that I have experienced.
Johnny is very straightforward and informative. Before proceeding he was great in clarifying any questions no matter how elementary they were. Johnny was also very receptive and accommodating with any changes I made. He is not the type to sell you on something you may not need, which made the process smooth and inviting.
- April 4, 2019Rating 5.0Johnny was very helpful setting up my Renter’s Insurance Policy. He answered all my questions. I have no complaints.
- March 23, 2019Rating 4.0Good Service
- March 21, 2019Rating 5.0Top agents always know the various products to match and meet the clients needs. That's Johnny!
- March 14, 2019Rating 5.0Johnny is very attentive to all questions and concerns i had in switching my insurance companies. He made it easy to switch over and showed me the differences in my insurance plans, making it an obvious choice in savings and in better insurance policies covered. I think i'll be with Farmers Insurance and my Agent Johnny for a long time!!!
- December 2, 2018Rating 5.0Very pleased with my telephone contact with Johnny. He clearly understood what I needed, and we had a new policy set up in 5-10 minutes.
- November 21, 2018Rating 5.0No high pressure tactics here just good quality customer service!
- October 17, 2018Rating 5.0Johnny Fitzmaurice is the reason we switched our auto insurance to Farmers. He is knowledgeable, courteous, accessible by email or phone, and very helpful in explaining insurance policies.
- October 16, 2018Rating 5.0Johnny is awesome. Finding a policy that fit our needs was fast and easy. He knows his stuff and is a reliable agent! Thanks for the great experience.
- September 15, 2018Rating 5.0My experience with Farmer's agents were just about the worst. I'm sorry but Farmers agents are TERRIBLE around San Diego. My wife and I both thought the same thing. WORST insurance company with the WORST agents. I was so close to leaving Farmers until I met Johnny Fitzmaurice. He made Farmers from one of the WORST WORST to the BEST. I see the other side of Farmers for the first time, and now I am loving it. If it wasn't for Johnny, I would have always wondered how Farmers can be a "premier" Co.
- September 12, 2018Rating 5.0Johnny was wonderful! He was very knowledgeable and took the time to answer our questions. Our price ended up lower than our previous insurance provider with more coverage!
- June 8, 2018Rating 5.0Johnny was very proficient and knowledgeable in helping me find the right insurance for my needs. He was very helpful and helped me get the right policy for me.
- March 11, 2018Rating 5.0Johnny was very helpful and professional. He helped us find great coverage at a great price.