Farmers Insurance Agent in San Diego, CA
Jasmine Janson CoronaJasmine Corona Insurance Agency, Inc.About Me
As your local Farmers® agent in San Diego, CA, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance and more.
Give me a call at (619) 501-6400 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in San Diego, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to California residents.
The O'Byrne Team at Pacific Sotheby's International Realty
Seth O'Byrne has been a trusted Realtor and referral partner of The Corona Insurance Agency for many years. Seth and his team can help you find the home of your dreams and we can help you protect it!
PWS BLI 9/16
PWS LD-01 10/17
Farmers® agents provide this service in person or online to help you review your existing coverage, so you can decide how to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- As your life changes, maybe your policy should too
Changes in your life can add up to changes in insurance needs. A change in marital status, the birth of a child or the purchase of a new home are just a few examples of life events that may create overlaps or gaps in your coverage.
- Review your coverage and possibly save money
Just as you continue to change and grow, Farmers® has been growing for over 85 years. A Farmers® customer can be the first to enjoy access to new benefits (like when we became the first insurance group to offer a discount for alternative-fuel vehicles). Talk to us about a Farmers Friendly Review® - we can provide you with insurance options and discuss any available discounts for which you may qualify so you can select the coverage that best fits your needs.
- How often should you have a Farmers Friendly Review® session?
We recommend a Farmers Friendly Review® at least once a year or whenever you have a qualifying life event change. If you like, I can even set a reminder for us to keep an annual appointment to discuss your changing coverage needs.
Give us a call to set up your Farmers Friendly Review®.
Give me a call to learn more about our coverage and get a quote today!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- August 15, 2020Rating 5.0Jasmine was helpful and quick to respond. Thank you.
- January 19, 2020Rating 5.0Your prompt and efficient response was excellent. And your staff was most congenial and effective in quickly dealing with my request (insurance binder for a new car). My appreciation to Chloe and Abigail.
- December 8, 2019Rating 5.0Consistently exceeds our expectations!
- November 3, 2019Rating 5.0Jasmine was extremely efficient and helpful with setting up a rental policy for us. It's not, I'm sure a large revenue producer for her, but she treated us as if we were giving her our business on an expensive policy. Thank you, Jasmine.
Bill & Mary
- June 29, 2019Rating 5.05 stars!
- May 22, 2019Rating 5.0Jasmine is always quick to respond to any needs we have. She is thoughtful and evaluates what will work best for us before making recommendations. We are very pleased with her assistance and intend to stay with her for many years to come.
- April 20, 2019Rating 5.0My experience dealing with Jasmine has been nothing but a joy, Jasmine has stepped above and beyond the call of duty to make my application process simple, easy and efficient, in addition Jasmine worked hard to lower my overall insurance cost for which I am thankful, I am saving over 20%
- February 8, 2019Rating 5.0Jasmine has been a pleasure to work with. She is very knowledgeable and really knows her stuff. She wasn't trying to sell me something that I didn't need but made sure I understood the risks. I would highly recommend.
- November 23, 2018Rating 5.0Jasmine is excellent!
we love our insurance agent.
- August 16, 2018Rating 5.0Miguel Rosas was a great help. Explained everything in a way I could actually understand and feel confident about my purchase.
- August 13, 2018Rating 5.0Jasmine was very helpful and friendly. She took the time to explain each of the policy options to me. As a first time customer I really appreciated her patience and help with making a decision on renters insurance. I would definitely recommend her!
- July 28, 2018Rating 5.0Competent, professional and a pleasure to work with
- May 24, 2018Rating 5.0Jasmine is fantastic, she always helps with whatever insurance needs I may have.
My Hardworking Team
Client Services Representative