Farmers Insurance Agent in Running Springs, CA
Eric Eugene PriceAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Running Springs, CA, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance and more.
Give me a call at (909) 867-6462 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Years of Experience
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Your condo is more than a place you call home. It’s also a major investment filled with possessions you want to protect. Get a quote on condo insurance to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
PWS LD-01 10/17
Frequently Asked Questions:
- September 25, 2020Rating 5.0Eric is so knowledgeable and takes the time to explain everything. Very helpful and glad to have him representing us.
- September 2, 2020Rating 5.0Fantastic and very professional!
- August 30, 2020Rating 5.0Eric was very helpful, answered all questions and clarified details.
- August 25, 2020Rating 4.0They get the job done.
- August 12, 2020Rating 5.0Eric is ON IT! I'm moving from out of town, so I naturally had a lot of questions. He was always willing to respond and was quick to answer my questions via email or by phone. Moreover, he gave options to fit my budget, which I appreciated. Highly recommend and looking forward to maintaining our business relationship for years to come.
- March 22, 2020Rating 5.0Very helpful
- November 19, 2019Rating 5.0GREAT GUY! GREAT SERVICE!
- September 13, 2019Rating 5.0Diana was very responsive in finding me a good price on my home owner insurance. Look forward in doing business with Farmer insurance again.
- August 11, 2019Rating 5.0My insurance agent came through for me. I inadvertently missed my auto payment. She made sure I had auto insurance that day, as I was not going to drive my vehicle at all. She took the time for me. Thank you. Its a real pleasure knowing I'm in good hands.
- August 7, 2019Rating 5.0Always helpful. Dont like talking to others but Eric
- April 30, 2019Rating 1.0I haven't even closed on my house yet and I'm already being charged for over a week now for insurance on a house that I don't even own yet because I was told, "I've already submitted Farmers so we should keep as it than rerate for just a few days pushing out (would have to cancel and redo)" The lender wrote back to your office saying that it would be at least a week until closing. This is really frustrating.
- April 10, 2019Rating 5.0The agent was extremely helpful and quick to respond to my questions. I am very happy with the package they drew up for me. I have no need to go anywhere else for my insurance purposes.
- March 9, 2019Rating 5.0I was completely taken care of by Farmers, beginning with my first call, and Connie, who is the office reception, and support extraordinaire! Another office gem is Diana Nelson, who not only began my life policy, but she, also, fed me a brunch during our session! Between the efficiency, and kindness of both Diana Nelson, and Diana Lestat (auto/home), it became clear that teaming is the office code of conduct. Rita, and Eric Price, your approach to business makes Farmers feel like family .
- October 19, 2018Rating 5.0Staff has been very pleasant to work with.
- September 16, 2018Rating 5.0We enjoyed meeting and working with Eric. He spent time with us and did not rush us. Professional and knowledgeable. It is nice having a good agent close to home.