Farmers Insurance Agent in Port Hueneme, CA
James Avery OliverAbout Me
As a resident of California for nearly my entire life, I am proud to represent the people of Port Hueneme as your local Farmers® agent. Here at the Jim Oliver Agency, we pride ourselves on being a resource for all of our clients when it comes to your options on auto, home, life, and business insurance.
Throughout my career with Farmers, many things have changed, but the constant is my commitment to educating each and every client to make smarter insurance decisions. Don't hesitate to reach out and we can get to work on protecting all you've worked so hard to build.
Give me a call at (805) 985-5488 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English and Spanish
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
1. I check the rain gutters that catch the rain as it comes off the roof. I make certain they are firmly attached to the eve and not filled with leaves so that the rain water can drain properly.
2. Some of the rain will be absorbed into your garden but most of it will make its way to the street as it runs off. Make certain there isn’t anything blocking its path like old lumber, fire wood, patio furniture, or kid’s toys.
With this done you can enjoy the sounds of the rain as it hits your roof and it splashes as the cars drive by. And, you can be happy that we are receiving the rain we so badly need.
Are you currently reviewing your insurance portfolio? If so, this is a great time to consider the value and convenience of choosing Farmers for your insurance needs. Your agent can show you all your available options, and you may qualify for discounts when you purchase additional insurance policies.Contact me
R.J. Frank Academy of Marine Science & Engineering
I was proud to present local 6th-grade teacher, Claudia Pantoja with a gift card to help provide school supplies to her wonderful class. The Jim Oliver Agency is always happy to help support our local schools!
I lost my kid brother a few months ago. He was 57 years old. His life was running along great; perfect family; been a Ventura County Fireman for 20+ years; looking forward to retirement. A few years back during a routine physical he was diagnosed with prostate cancer. Last month it got the best of him and it has been tough for his wife, kids, grandkids, and his extended family as we have all been close.
It is difficult to see any bright spots in these circumstances but something I am thankful for is that my brother bought life insurance 20+ years ago. He thought ahead and made sure that in the event the unthinkable happened, those he loved and cared for did not have to scramble around to figure out what to do. The family home is still in the family. The bills still get paid.
So please take some time to look at how you have prepared for your family in the event of your death. If you think you may have some holes in your plan or you have no plan at all, please give me a call, 805-985-5488 and we can help you figure out what works best for you and your circumstances. Of all the claims I get involved in, none give me greater satisfaction than giving the family who has lost someone they love, the life insurance proceeds to help them financially carry on with their lives.
PWS 302288.2 08/19
For those of you who are like me where your RV consists of a tent and an awning that doesn’t just pop up, which requires a ME degree, you are all set unless you intend to camp along the California coast. If this is you, you had better work on reserving a campsite.
And remember that RV’s also include off-road motorcycles, quads, and boats.
If uncertain about what exact coverage you have, get your policy out and have a look. If you have any questions with the “insurance speak”, feel free to give me a call. (805)985-5488
- April 22, 2019Rating 5.0Excellent service at a very difficult time for us. Jim was great!Response from JamesMay 17, 2019Glad we could be of service Robert. Let us know if there is any other way we can help out. Jim
- November 30, 2018Rating 5.0Mr. Oliver always provides me with excellent customer service. He addresses matters as soon as possible and always returns calls.
I have not complaints. He makes dealing with Farmers’s that much more pleasurable.Response from JamesDecember 3, 2018Glad to be of help with all your insurance needs Valerie. We appreciate your business. Jim
- October 3, 2018Rating 5.0Always excellent serviceResponse from JamesOctober 3, 2018Thanks for the review Donavan. We are here to help with all your insurance needs. Jim
- August 2, 2018Rating 5.0You. By far meet my insurance needs I thank the whole staffResponse from JamesAugust 2, 2018Thanks for the nice review Michael. We appreciate your business. Jim
- June 29, 2018Rating 5.0Jim has always been wonderful. Any changes are always quick and easy.Response from JamesJune 29, 2018Thanks for the nice review Tammy. It has been nice doing business with you and your family over the years. Jim
- April 23, 2018Rating 5.0Thank you for helping us!Response from JamesApril 23, 2018Glad to be of help! We appreciate your business Javier.
- April 5, 2018Rating 5.0Mr. Oliver is always helpful. He also responds to any questions or concerns we have quickly. My family has been insured with him for many years and we enjoy doing business with him.Response from JamesApril 5, 2018Thank you Barbara for the nice review. We appreciate your business.