Farmers Insurance Agent in Pleasant Hill, CA
I enjoy working with families on home, auto and umbrella insurance. Small business owners are my specialty, including restaurants, real estate, services businesses, contractors, manufacturers, retail, and much more. I also help investors with protection for individual and multi-unit rental properties. Providing life insurance and Financial Services is an important part of helping families protect their futures. This is an essential aspect of my agency's services. I meet with my customers on a regular basis to be certain their insurance plans are keeping pace the their ever-changing lives or business needs. My office is located in Pleasant Hill in the heart of Contra Costa County. While I serve customers throughout California, most of my agency business is centered in the East Bay. My promise is to provide the outstanding customer service and professionalism you expect and deserve from your insurance agent.
Give me a call at (925) 826-5320 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Central Contra Costa County, Oakland, Berkeley, Benicia, and Alameda County
Insurance Products Offered
Ask Me About:
Owning a Small Business
Add Home Insurance to Your Farmers® Coverage
My Hobbies and Favorite Activities
The New and Improved My Farmers®
We've completely redesigned the My Farmers experience, giving you easy access to:
- Pay bills and manage payment options
- Print your digital ID card
- View your agents' information
- View valuable perks
- Policy documents all in one place
- Sign up for bill and new document notifications
Get on the Open Road with Farmers® Motorcycle Insurance
- April 13, 2018Rating 5.0great help me
- March 30, 2018Rating 5.0Extremely responsive. Good coverage explanation. Very easy to work with.
- March 18, 2018Rating 5.0Jim has been a pleasure to work with throughout the past six months. He is extremely personable, professional, and warm. I love the way he talks me through the different aspects of policies to make sure I understand, but without being condescending or pushy. The responses are always prompt and clear, and I feel confident with his explanations. I couldn't ask for more! Thanks Jim!
- March 11, 2018Rating 5.0Jim is always very helpful and through.