Farmers Insurance Agent in Oceanside, CA
Laurie Sloan KoteckiAbout Me
At the Laurie Sloan Kotecki Agency, we are proud to provide the people of Oceanside in San Diego County with great insurance. Whether you're in the market for home, auto, business, or life insurance, my agency will insure that you are properly protected, no matter what life may throw your way.
Prior to joining Farmers, I owned a retail dance store and dance studio in New York for over 30 years! I also spent time as a dancer on Broadway and for the Radio City Rockettes. My extensive experience as a small business owner allows me to understand the challenges that you as a fellow business owner may face. We are here to craft a policy that fits your current needs and future aspirations.
Customer service is the cornerstone of our agency. Taking care of my clients is my highest priority. I have an open-door policy and I make myself readily available and accessible. Whether you're a new homeowner looking to protect a new house, a family looking to add a new line of life insurance, or a business owner who is just getting started, I know how to help you understand and navigate all of the insurance options available to you!
Most people want to to be confident that their insurance will cover a loss when it occurs. I make it simple by making sure my clients are properly covered so they can rest easy knowing they are covered.
Feel free to stop by and see me sometime! I'm located right on South Coast Highway, directly across from Two Brothers Pizza. I'd love to sit down with you to review your insurance coverage today.
Give me a call at (760) 421-6564 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Your home represents a significant financial investment — protecting it takes careful research, and a Farmers agent can help as you choose the coverage you want.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Question - What is Term Life Insurance
Answer - Term life is a type of life insurance policy where premiums remain level for a specified period of time. Coverage continues as long as the premiums are paid. Perhaps this is an option you may want to consider when you’re on a more limited budget and will have significant expenses over a shorter period of time.
Question - What is whole Life insurance?
Answer - Whole life is permanent insurance. You’re insured throughout your lifetime, or until the policy matures, as long as you continue to pay your premiums per terms of the contract.
Give us a call today to discuss your life changes.
PWS LD-01 10/17
OCEANSIDE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
I am a proud member of the Chamber of Commerce and am excited to be a part of this great organization that helps local businesses connect.
Proud President of the Carslbad Chapter of LeTip
LeTip is the original business leads networking group. In 1978 we set the standard by developing a program that embraced both businesswomen and businessmen. We adhere to the program format, require our members to be committed, expect excellence and reject mediocrity. We’re snappy, successful and honored by the incredibly talented and professional members who are the true spirit of LeTip.
LeTip International’s structure set the standard in the word-of-mouth referral industry. Members are known for their professionalism, dedication, and loyalty to one another, and to the LeTip Program.
Chapters meet weekly to exchange qualified leads, build solid business relationships, develop strong presentation skills and become proficient networkers. Only one representative of any given profession is accepted into a chapter, and members are chosen for their occupational expertise.
Subject to restrictions.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- November 19, 2020Rating 5.0Great service!Response from LaurieDecember 4, 2020It is my pleasure to add you to the list of my fantastic customers. I look forward to handling all your insurance needs.
- August 22, 2020Rating 5.0I felt like she really cares about me and getting me the proper coverage, she the best. I can trust herResponse from LaurieNovember 20, 2020Hi Mark. Thank you! I appreciate your honesty and I want to welcome you again to my agency!
- June 13, 2020Rating 5.0Answered some questions other agents would notResponse from LaurieNovember 20, 2020Thanks Archie. If I don't have the answer, I'll always work to get the right one!
- May 9, 2019Rating 5.0Laurie’s great very attentive always gets bCk to me does exactly what I ask of her. She’s my super agent!!!!!!Response from LaurieMay 30, 2019How sweet of you Kimberly! It's always a pleasure speaking to you and trying to help with your insurance needs!!
- February 17, 2019Rating 5.0Laurie was very helpful and friendlyResponse from LaurieFebruary 28, 2019“Reading this review made my day!”
- January 16, 2019Rating 5.0Laurie was very helpful and very attentive. Had no problem reaching her and she got back to me very quickly with options for my insurance needs.Response from LaurieFebruary 28, 2019Thank you so much Cynthia. Welcome to Oceanside!! I appreciate you taking the time to respond with a review.
- October 25, 2018Rating 5.0Laurie was great !!!!! She took care of all my needs and has a great personality. I got insurance for 2 cars and renters. ThanksResponse from LaurieFebruary 28, 2019It's always a pleasure seeing you in my office Michael. I look forward to helping you and your family with your insurance needs.