Farmers Insurance Agent in Novato, CA
Kevin Michael BolandAbout Me
I graduated in 1984 from UC Berkeley with a degree in political science and a minor in business administration. Then, I completed my national insurance exams in 2004 to obtain the LUTCF, or Life Underwriter Training Certificate Fellow degree. I also passed examinations to obtain my CIC, or Certified Insurance Consultant credential. In addition, I hold an AIC, or Associate In Claims.
I worked on the ground for nine years managing claims for one of the country’s top insurance companies. This experience trained me well to ensure that my clients are properly insured before any accident happens.
My agency is full service, offering all types of personal and commercial insurance. My agency can insure almost any type of business and specializes in HOA or Home Owners Associations, CID’s, Apartment Buildings, Commercial Real Estate, Restaurants, and Auto Repair. Flood and earthquake insurance, boat, motorcycle, an RV insurance are also available.
Please feel free to call or stop by our office conveniently located on Grant Avenue, Novato.
Give me a call at (415) 898-4370 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English and French
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Your condo is more than a place you call home. It’s also a major investment filled with possessions you want to protect. Get a quote on condo insurance to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Frequently Asked Questions:
- September 26, 2020Rating 5.0Thank you.
- May 8, 2020Rating 5.0Kevin Boland is an outstanding agent. Both he and his team have provided me and my family with years of excellent service. Kevin is extremely knowledgeable, personable, prompt, and thoughtful. He communicates well and spends whatever amount of time is necessary so that you (the customer) thoroughly understands the product(s) and/or each of the available options.
- April 25, 2020Rating 5.0Excellant service
- January 30, 2020Rating 5.0Kevin and Audrey were extremely helpful in putting together a policy that works for my needs. They responded quickly in offering me options and their prices were very competitive. I truly appreciate their help!
- December 5, 2019Rating 5.0James went over and above when trying to help us out with our homeowners insurance. He always made me feel as calm as possible in our circumstance and we were cutting it close. We are so thankful that we are now under Farmers Insurance.
- May 19, 2019Rating 5.0Kevin did a wonderful job of writing my home and auto insurance. He improved my coverage and saved me money!
- December 10, 2018Rating 5.0Very pleasant,Fast and efficient. Thank you
- October 26, 2018Rating 4.0I found your emails after I lost my hotmail network since I switched to your agency before September - that's 2 months and wondering why I didn't get your emails . I called and told Audrey and James about my plight and hope this feedback here gets us back in touch online with my gmail.
- August 30, 2018Rating 5.0Mr. Boland was very through in explaining coverages and suggested limits to me. I felt he educated me and openly shared his experiences. I didn't feel like he was talking to me to just get my business. Without meeting him and his office staff in person, he (his staff) sounded very pleasant over phone and wasn't pushy. Being at another state and not having met, I do feel I made right move with doing business with Mr. Boland.