Farmers Insurance Agent in Modesto, CA
Jennifer Renee MontanoAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Central California, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance and more.
Give me a call at (209) 284-1900 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Modesto, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to California residents.
Get a whole lot of something with
Farmers Policy Perks℠
When you purchase a policy with Farmers, you're not just getting insurance backed by almost a century of experience. Now, you can unlock discounts, save money, and get benefits — with Farmers Policy Perks.
Choose from a variety of perks. Some start the moment you sign up for a policy; others help you save money the longer you're with us. Safe driver perks? We've got those. And added coverage perks? Got them too.
So which perks will you choose? I’m always happy to help with any questions you might have! Call or email any time.
Apply for the Farmers® Rewards Visa® and Visa Signature® cards and watch your rewards add up quickly. Cardholders can enjoy exclusive benefits and rewards. Use your points for a credit card statement credit to offset purchases or redeem points for travel, gift cards, and merchandise.
Subject to credit approval. The Farmers Rewards Visa is provided by Comenity Bank pursuant to a license from Visa USA Inc. The Farmers Rewards Program is provided by Comenity Bank which is solely responsible for the Program operation and all Rewards. Comenity Bank may change the terms of the Program at any time. See Farmersrewardsvisa.com for Rewards Terms and Conditions.
Farmers® agents provide this service in person or online to help you review your existing coverage, so you can decide how to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- As your life changes, maybe your policy should too
Changes in your life can add up to changes in insurance needs. A change in marital status, the birth of a child or the purchase of a new home are just a few examples of life events that may create overlaps or gaps in your coverage.
- Review your coverage and possibly save money
Just as you continue to change and grow, Farmers® has been growing for over 85 years. A Farmers® customer can be the first to enjoy access to new benefits (like when we became the first insurance group to offer a discount for alternative-fuel vehicles). Talk to us about a Farmers Friendly Review® - we can provide you with insurance options and discuss any available discounts for which you may qualify so you can select the coverage that best fits your needs.
- How often should you have a Farmers Friendly Review® session?
We recommend a Farmers Friendly Review® at least once a year or whenever you have a qualifying life event change. If you like, I can even set a reminder for us to keep an annual appointment to discuss your changing coverage needs.
Give us a call to set up your Farmers Friendly Review®.
To learn more about the Signal® app, give me a call, or visit farmers.com/signal.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- January 13, 2021Rating 5.0I had been shopping around for insurance for weeks. Because of the location of this home, I was having a super difficult time getting quotes. I kept hearing, "I specialize in homes like this". So, when Jennifer told me she could help me, I was skeptical. Even another Farmers agent told me they wouldn't be able to cover me and he would look into it for me to see if anything would come up. In the meantime, Jennifer had contacted me. She had the deal done by the end of the day.
- January 12, 2021Rating 5.0I had such a fast and easy experience. Jennifer has been the best agent I’ve ever spoken with.
- January 2, 2021Rating 5.0Jennifer has been very helpful and has gone out of her way to guarantee a smooth transition for home insurance. I have spoke with a handful of farmers insurance agents and she has been the best so far. Jennifer confirmed her responses with the underwriters to assure everything was correct, unlike other agents who were guessing on what was allowed. One issue I had was there were two errors within the report but she had them fixed promptly. I have been very happy overall. Highly recommend.Response from JenniferJanuary 12, 2021Hi Ethan,
Thank you for sharing your experience. We always strive to take the extra steps necessary to provide an accurate proposal. We are here to help if you need us and we look forward to working with you for years to come. Thank you for choosing Farmers, Jennifer Montano.
- December 16, 2020Rating 5.0Due to recent increases in our homeowners policy (due to wildfire concerns) with another company we were looking around for new coverage. I had contacted several local companies and they were unable to help. We were contacted by Jennifer and she was extremely helpful in getting us the coverage we needed at a reasonable cost. She was very courteous and professional.
- December 5, 2020Rating 5.0It was awesome. Very easy process.
- December 2, 2020Rating 5.0From the very first interaction Jennifer was friendly, responsive and easy to work with. She explained everything to me in detail and answered all of my questions thoroughly. She is very knowledgeable and I highly recommend her.
- December 1, 2020Rating 5.0Jennifer answered my inquiry quickly and was patient while I made up my mind. She was knowledgeable and efficient in getting the job done on the date I requested.
- November 16, 2020Rating 5.0Anna is doing a great jobResponse from JenniferJanuary 12, 2021We think so too, glad you had a positive experience. We look forward to working with you for many years to come. Thank you Jennifer Montano
- November 15, 2020Rating 5.0Miriam Roqud was very helpful in switching over my Homeowners' Insurance from
my old homeowners insurance policy to Farmers. She did good.Response from JenniferJanuary 12, 2021Hi Robert,
I just shared your review with Miriam, she was so happy to hear you had a positive experience. We are here if you ever have any questions. Thank you for being a valued client. Jennifer Montano
- November 8, 2020Rating 5.0Very helpful and informative. This our first experience buying a home.Response from JenniferJanuary 12, 2021Hi Ezra,
Glad I could help you during the stressful time of buying a new home. Please know I am here if you ever have any questions. We are just a phone call away. Thank you Jennifer Montano
- November 6, 2020Rating 5.0Excellent response to work within my schedules. Jennifer was timely, professional and yet gave a feeling of a roundtable family process to understand the details of the quote for my home. Felt very comfortable with her presentation and discussions.Response from JenniferJanuary 12, 2021Hello Felix,
Thank you I try my best to make my clients comfortable with the process and to educate about coverages so that they understand what they are purchasing. I am glad you had a positive experience, I look forward to working with you for many years to come. Thank you Jennifer Montano
- October 30, 2020Rating 5.0Great so far!Response from JenniferOctober 30, 2020Thank you Paul!
- October 29, 2020Rating 5.0Great experience!Response from JenniferOctober 29, 2020Thank you Lindsay!