Farmers Insurance Agent in Livermore, CA
Joy Heather OlivierJoy Olivier Insurance Agency Inc.About Me
As a lifelong resident of California, I'm proud to serve Livermore and the surrounding communities as your local Farmers® agent. With over 14 years of industry experience, I have built my agency with a willingness to go the extra mile to help my clients' address their insurance needs. I recognize that there is no such thing as a cookie-cutter customer as everyone's needs are different and constantly changing. In that capacity, I will help you find a fair plan that works for you and by doing so guide you through the insurance process to ensure that you are properly educated on your coverage options.
Whether you're looking for a great home policy for your fire aligned scores, auto insurance for the family car or RV, recreational coverage for that prized boat, golf cart or motorcycle, or life insurance to protect your family - it's imperative for me that you are well taken care of.
Even if you're located in Mountain House, Tracy, Stockton, San Ramon, Dublin, Pleasanton, Concord, Walnut Creek, the greater San Francisco Bay Area or beyond, I welcome you to stop by my office which is conveniently located just behind Granada High School. My staff and I will make the insurance process easy and personalized so that you can rest well knowing you are covered.
Give me a call at (925) 373-6852 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English and Spanish
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Here are the reasons why Life Insurance is important and perhaps more affordable than you think!
-With premiums as low as $20/month, we can tailor a policy to your budget.
-Life Insurance can also accrue cash value for things like college, purchasing a home or business, or even contributing to the cost of having a wedding.
-Because Life Insurance can accrue cash value and contribute to your overall savings, it is best to start one as soon as possible. The younger you are the less expensive it is going to be!
These are just some of the benefits and reasons to make sure you have a Life Insurance policy. Give us a call or video chat via Zoom, and we would be happy to answer any and all of your Life Insurance related questions.
BNI: Business Network International
We utilize BNI and all its resources in order to better serve our clients.
Linking them to the greater business community at large!
The California Collision repair center and auto body shop is our go-to collision center when you may find yourself in an auto accident. The entire staff is extremely courteous, friendly, and honest when helping find a solution for your auto repairs! Each employee and technician treats their customers like family and appreciates their time, and they will even text you daily updates on the condition of your vehicle so you know exactly how the repair process is going!
They also offer an exceptional customer appreciation rebate program for those coming from our agency, so be sure to let us know if you need their information! California Collision is your one-stop auto body shop, automotive collision repair, and restoration facility that uses only the most advanced, state-of-the-art, state-approved equipment to ensure your vehicle is repaired in the best way possible.
Loan Depot - Maureen Torretto
If you're looking to refinance your home, Maureen is second to none in service, and will educate you on everything home-loan related! She's happy to consult with you based on your current needs and future goals!
Livermore Valley Chamber of Commerce
The Livermore Valley Chamber of Commerce is a wonderful place to be connected within our community!
We Are Proud to Deliver Cookies to our First Responders, Firefighters, and Policemen!
Not only are we supporting our local firemen, policeman and first responders, but we are delviering them baked goods from Rose Parish over at Nati Catering
Guardian's Light Dog Rescue
A rescue organization located in the Bay Area and Central Valley that is on a mission to save lives, one dog at a time.
Farmers® offers small business general liability insurance, which can help with challenging situations and the associated costs of legal defense and legal damages, up to policy limits selected for covered claims.
Business property insurance can help provide coverage to help your business recover from unexpected damages due to covered perils.
Errors and omissions insurance protects you and your business from claims if a client sues for negligent acts, errors, or omissions committed during business activities that result in a financial loss.
When accidents and injuries occur on the job, it's important that the medical needs of your employees are quickly addressed, to help them with coverage and get them back to work as soon as possible. Farmers® can help provide insurance options for your business.
Stop by our agency to discuss a tailored solution, including workers' compensation insurance.
Our agency offers the California Fair Plan as an add on to our customizable home insurance packages, so you can make sure that your assets are covered from any disaster, including fire and smoke.
Farmers has also recently added newly available endorsements for home policies including service line coverage, earthquake coverage, flood coverage, and extra protection for jewelry and other valuables.
Service line coverage is to protect against a leak, break, tear, rupture, or collapse of a covered service line to your home, and is an added layer of protection for all your home's assets.
Many people assume a homeowners policy will cover damage caused by earthquakes, but that isn’t usually true. You would need optional earthquake coverage to help with major expenses like making structural repairs, rebuilding your house, paying for temporary housing, or replacing personal property.
You don’t have to live near a body of water to be at risk for flooding — it can happen anywhere it rains. Even historically dry areas such as California have been known to flood without warning. So it may not be a matter of whether you need flood insurance coverage, but how much and what kind.
Your homeowner's insurance can also help with some losses that happen away from home. If you have expensive jewelry or other valuable items, this endorsement will provide an extra layer of protection.
Your home represents a significant financial investment — protecting it takes careful research, and I can help as you choose the coverage you want. Click the link below for a complete home buyers checklist.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- November 14, 2020Rating 5.0Professional and thoroughResponse from JoyNovember 17, 2020Welcome back, Staci. We appreciate your business and kind words.
- October 29, 2020Rating 5.0David Mannion is a great agent. He is thorough and patient. It genuinely feels as though he wants to provide excellent service, which he does. I feel very safe knowing that he is my agent and point person.Response from JoyNovember 20, 2020Thank you for this review, Matt. We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear you have been well taken care of. David is a great addition to our agency.
- October 14, 2020Rating 5.0Even though we aren't local to the agency, working with Joy's group has been seamless! They communicate clearly and efficiently via email and text, respond to inquiries quickly and always have time to focus on my needs!Response from JoyOctober 14, 2020Thank you for your kind words, Laurie. You are always a pleasure to help out and chat with. We appreciate your business.
- June 13, 2020Rating 5.0Very efficient, knowledgeable and courteous.Response from JoyJune 15, 2020Thank you Thomas, we are happy we were able to help you out. Thank you for your business.
- June 10, 2020Rating 5.0Becca helped us easily and efficiently get new insurance for our home. She's Awesome!Response from JoyJune 11, 2020You were a pleasure to assist, Julie. Thank you for your business and I hope we put "Joy" into your insurance experience.
- May 23, 2020Rating 5.0Rebecca Mock has always been extremely helpful and knowledgeable when discussing our coverage! She is kind and professional.Response from JoyMay 26, 2020Thank you Debbie. We appreciate your continued support of our agency and are always happy to help with any of your insurance needs.
- May 2, 2020Rating 5.0Joy and team are helpful and supportiveResponse from JoyMay 28, 2020Thank you Jeremy, we appreciate your review and are always happy to help with any of your insurance needs.
- March 31, 2020Rating 5.0Joy and her office are awesome!! Very knowledgable, the best in the business. So easy to work with, should have been with them sooner! THANK YOU!Response from JoyMarch 31, 2020Thank you for amazing review. We are always happy to assist and strive to treat our clients how we'd like to be treated.
- February 15, 2020Rating 5.0Really enjoyed working with Becca, she was great!Response from JoyFebruary 15, 2020Thank you, Rafael. It was a pleasure to assist you. We appreciate your business and look forward to getting to know you and your family.
- January 23, 2020Rating 5.0Becca and I have been friends for almost 20 years. I did not hesitate calling her for renters insurance. She is very knowledgeable and explained my new policy to me which I appreciate. I would not hesitate to recommend Becca to my friends and family. Thank youResponse from JoyFebruary 13, 2020Thank you, Jessica. We appreciate your kind words and are always happy to help. We strive to ensure our clients know their coverage, so they can insure what is important to them. Thank you for your business.
- January 8, 2020Rating 5.0The agent got me a better policy and more coverage for a greater value. Definitely enjoy saving a few hundred dollars a year! Thank youResponse from JoyJanuary 9, 2020Thank you Cecilio, it was a pleasure to assist you this week. We are happy to help out. Looking forward to your Cannolis in the future.
- November 24, 2019Rating 5.0It was very informative meeting with Becca. We learned about discounts that we qualified for but were never informed of. She raised some excellent points and gave good advice. We also learned about other lines that the agency writes so will be calling to get more information.
also very responsive. After our meeting Becca provided us with referrals and links as promised. Such a huge contrast from our former agent.
Highly recommend Joy and her teamResponse from JoyDecember 12, 2019Thank you Kenric, for the kind words. Welcome to our agency. I am sure you will enjoy the peace of mind, knowing that comes with having your policies in good hands.
- September 23, 2019Rating 5.0Fast, courteous, amazing service! Joy and her team helped me find exactly the right coverage at the right price for my unique situation.Response from JoyDecember 12, 2019Thank you for the review, Luke. We appreciate it and are always happy to help. Thank you for your business.
- September 9, 2019Rating 5.0I love Joy she has been my Farmers Agent for ever!Response from JoySeptember 19, 2019Thank you Jasmine, we appreciate your kind words and appreciate your business.
- September 1, 2019Rating 5.0GreatResponse from JoyDecember 12, 2019Thank you Jesse!
- September 1, 2019Rating 5.0GreatResponse from JoyJuly 24, 2020We appreciate it - thank you Jesse!
- July 12, 2019Rating 4.0Easy transaction, knowledgeable agentsResponse from JoyDecember 12, 2019Thank you, Randall. We appreciate your review. We are always happy to assist with any of your insurance needs.
- March 8, 2019Rating 5.0Great Service!Response from JoyApril 16, 2019Thank you Simon, we appreciate your business.
- February 4, 2019Rating 5.0It was a please to work with Becky. She answered all our questions and then some. I am very satisfied that I changed agents to you Joy. I look forward to working, when needed, with you and Becky.Response from JoyApril 16, 2019Thank you Jon, we appreciate your business and look forward to more coffee dates ahead.
- January 27, 2019Rating 5.0Becca helped me with different quotes to compare, and explained all the "insurance" talk to me that I don't understand. Switching to Farmers was painless!Response from JoyApril 16, 2019It was a pleasure to help you out and I am happy to hear it was painless