Farmers Insurance Agent in Georgetown, CA
Allicen CooperAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Georgetown, CA, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help educate you about insurance. Our goal at the Allicen Cooper Insurance Agency is to help you to protect the assets we work so hard to obtain --whether that's through auto, home, renters, business coverage, and more. We also have an extensive background in the real estate industry and offer real estate consultations and notary services.
Give me a call at (530) 333-2236 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Your condo is more than a place you call home. It’s also a major investment filled with possessions you want to protect. Get a quote on condo insurance to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
PWS LD-03 10/17
PWS BLI 9/16
PWS LD-04 10/17
Frequently Asked Questions:
- November 10, 2020Rating 5.0Allicen is great.
- July 29, 2020Rating 5.0Allicen is thorough and her and her staff are incredibly kind. We're thankful to know we can trust her to ensure coverage for our home and our belongings.
- June 19, 2020Rating 4.0.
- June 11, 2020Rating 5.0Great
- April 22, 2020Rating 5.0You did a great job . Glad we called you.
- February 6, 2020Rating 5.0Fantastic service
- February 2, 2020Rating 5.0Excellent help and good rates.
- January 26, 2020Rating 5.0We had a very positive experience working with Allicen Cooper. She was professional, accommodating, and efficient. We highly recommend her services to others, and look forward to continuing working with her.
- January 26, 2020Rating 5.0Super quick and knowledgeable service! We had been canceled by our previous homeowners insurance agency due to fire risk in our area. Kathy Waage gave our request high property and made the whole process very easy.
- January 23, 2020Rating 5.0Great customer service!
- January 23, 2020Rating 5.0Great service! Thanks
- December 7, 2019Rating 5.0Thank you for everything you guys are rock stars
- November 27, 2019Rating 5.0Very knowledgeable and helpful
- November 15, 2019Rating 5.0Listens to what i have to say and what I want out of insurance. Doesn’t try to sell me things that I didn’t ask for. Provided guidance on things I was missing and took the time to explain why I needed them. Very polite and responded in a timely manner. Great customer service.
- October 17, 2019Rating 5.0I worked with Shanna McKay at the Georgetown Farmer's office. She went overboard to help me work the numbers and I felt really comfortable with her judgement and being able to call with any questions. I would not hesitate to recommend Shanna to anyone seeking insurance.
- October 16, 2019Rating 5.0Allicen and her team are very professional and excellent at what they do! Always a pleasure to work with them .
- August 23, 2019Rating 5.0A+ customer service and explain everything you need to know about your coverage
- July 17, 2019Rating 5.0Allicen and her team have been extremely helpful and responsive on a short deadline. Thanks!
- June 14, 2019Rating 5.0I worked with Kathy and she is great - she clearly worked hard to find a plan that would work for my situation. I so appreciate her care and prompt responses!
- June 12, 2019Rating 5.0First contact was with Amanda on the phone. She was informative and projected a positive attitude toward helping me secure fire insurance. I gave her the basic information needed to start the process. I waited a week to hear back but, after no contact I dropped by the office. I met KathyWaage who said she was in fact processing my application. She asked if I had received an email regarding the policy. I had not. Kathy was professional and explained the policy well. Great job!