Farmers Insurance Agent in Fresno, CA
Terry Bruce LinzaAbout Me
As a California resident since 2002, I am proud to serve Fresno and the Central Valley area as your local Farmers Insurance® and Financial Services agent. In the 20 years I've spent living here, I have grown to understand the unique complexities that come with insuring your home or car in the community that we live in. I aim to use my expertise to help make you smarter about your insurance and financial strategies options - whether that be home, auto, life insurance, Farmers Financial Solutions, and more!
At the Terry Linza Agency, everyone in our office takes pride in going above and beyond for our customers. Accessibility is of the utmost importance to us, and we emphasize providing fast, reliable, and knowledgeable assistance to ensure our clients are getting the protection they need. You can lean on me as your trusted advisor to understand your coverages well to determine a customized plan to meet your unique lifestyle.
Feel free to stop by our office, which is located on the Northwest Corner of Shaw and Maroa inside the Marlo Gardens Professional Center. I look forward to working with you, your family, and any commercial business you may have, to make sure that you are properly and affordably covered. I'd love to sit down with you to discuss your insurance and financial strategies options today.
Give me a call at (559) 224-0026 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Our agency can assist in helping write the best earthquake policy for your home and all of its assets. You can choose from a 5%-25% deductible based on the cost of your dwelling, and the minimum premium for this coverage is $100.
We can assist in reviewing your current coverage to determine if your home or apartment is protected the way you want, and then let you know how much it will cost to add earthquake coverage to your policy. Call us today to learn more!
PWS BLI 9/16
Fresno State University
The Terry Linza Agency is proud to help Fresno State students build their dreams by consulting as a guest speaker in their Entrepreneurial classes each year. We look forward to helping the business owners of the future!
Greyhound Adopton Center
Greyhound Adoption Center is an organization that invests in HOPE and HAPPY ENDINGS.
We rescue greyhounds that have been raised in a cruel industry. We see their potential and amazingly, these dogs that have no reason to trust humans, give us their trust. With love, nutrition, and medical care, we see them transform from hopeless to hopeful. Then we take it a step further. Because they have trusted us, we feel it is our obligation to do everything we can to ensure their happy ending. We work with adopters to match their lifestyles to the right dog. Each adoption day is a new beginning and reinforces our hope in happily ever after.
With the wave of wildfires that we have been experiencing consistently, here are some ways to make your home and property more resistant to wildfire:
Remove dead vegetation from plants and lower branches from tall trees.
Keep the gutters, roof, and outdoor spaces free of debris like leaves and twigs.
Clear out window screens and attic vents.
Move firewood at least 30 feet from the house.
Use roofing materials with a Class A fire rating (the highest).
Install metal angle flashing at the edge of the roof.
Box-in eaves that have an open construction (i.e., where rafter tails are visible).
Install metal flashing where wood decking meets the siding (if the siding is combustible).
Replace single-pane windows with multi-pane, tempered glass windows with screens.
Once you have your home prepared, reap the benefits of that by having your community apply to become a Firewise community. This could provide helpful discounts to your Fire coverage. Click the link below to learn more and fill out an application today!
PWS LD-03 10/17
Frequently Asked Questions:
- October 23, 2020Rating 5.0Excellent customer service!Response from TerryOctober 23, 2020Thank you Jessica! We appreciate your feedback.
- August 29, 2020Rating 5.0Terry has always been very professional and timely. He is the most reliable insurance agent I have ever worked with, which is very reassuring to me.Response from TerrySeptember 11, 2020Thank you Kia! Glad to be of assistance.
- June 10, 2020Rating 5.0Terry was able to save me money for my auto insurance by signing me up with Farmers.Response from TerryJune 12, 2020Thank you again for your business! Happy to be of service.
- May 30, 2020Rating 5.0Great service!Response from TerryJune 5, 2020Thank you sir!
- April 2, 2020Rating 5.0Polite and professional. He always answers our calls and works very quickly.Response from TerryApril 10, 2020Thank you Emanuel! We appreciate your business.
- February 21, 2020Rating 5.0Everything went really well. Thank u so much.Response from TerryFebruary 21, 2020You're welcome Linda! Glad to help.
- February 1, 2020Rating 5.0Great guy. Very knowledgeableResponse from TerryFebruary 14, 2020Thanks Diane! Always glad to help.
- January 31, 2020Rating 5.0I had a two hour meeting with Mr. Linza; and came away knowing that I now have a exceptional agent handling our insurance needs. He was very knowledgeable, professional, and pleasant to work with. Hope to have him as our agent for a long time.Response from TerryFebruary 14, 2020Thank you for your time and all the excellent questions.
- January 19, 2020Rating 5.0Mike does a great job with all my needs. Thanks again!Response from TerryJanuary 24, 2020We are glad you are satisfied, thank you!
- December 13, 2019Rating 5.0I would just like to say that Terry is an agent who really seems to care about my needs. He was able to take care of my home my auto and my peace of mind and that means the world to me and my family we just like to say agents like Terry AR absolutely necessaryResponse from TerryDecember 13, 2019Thank you for the kind words Margo!
- November 26, 2019Rating 5.0Great service, and very helpful!Response from TerryDecember 13, 2019Thank you Roger!
- November 7, 2019Rating 5.0Very clear and easy to understand. The agent (Mike) walked me through the process of moving from Mass. to Calif. and got me coverage on my house and two cars at a reasonable price.Response from TerryNovember 26, 2019Thank you for your business Paul, welcome to California!
- October 14, 2019Rating 5.0Mr. Linza was very informative and helpful.Response from TerryDecember 13, 2019Thank you Cassondra!
- September 21, 2019Rating 4.0Very GoodResponse from TerryDecember 13, 2019We appreciate your business sir!
- September 6, 2019Rating 5.0Good agent with great knowledge and efficiency.Response from TerryJanuary 20, 2020Thank you Wei! Happy to be of service.
- August 10, 2019Rating 5.0Terry and his team worked tirelessly to resolve the problems with my fire insurance policy - with success!!Response from TerryJanuary 20, 2020Thank you Beverly! We appreciate your feedback.
- August 9, 2019Rating 5.0very help, i felt that my concerns where heard, and my policy was just what i wanted..Response from TerryJanuary 20, 2020Thank you for your business Janeth!
- August 3, 2019Rating 5.0Fast and easy very helpful helped me with what I needed..Response from TerryDecember 27, 2019Thank you Phyllis! We appreciate the feedback.
- June 29, 2019Rating 5.0Extremely helpful and knowledgeable. He made the process of changing my insurance around and adding more coverage smooth and easy. Highly recommend him to anyone looking for insurance!Response from TerryNovember 26, 2019Thank you Hunter! I hope you are enjoying your new home.
- June 29, 2019Rating 5.0I cannot say enough about my experience with Terry. All our conversations and discussions around our insurance needs and requirements very professional and informative without undue pressure or conflict.
I see no reason why I would deal with Terry or his staff and have issue recommending Terry to anybody.Response from TerryNovember 26, 2019Thank you Kevin! I am glad we were able to help you with your auto, home, and life insurance needs.