Farmers Insurance Agent in Fresno, CA
Kenneth Wallace KinchenAbout Me
Kinchen Insurance Agency is proud to be your local Farmers Insurance® Agent in Fresno, Madera, Clovis, and throughout California.
As a second-generation Farmers insurance agent, I began my career with my late father, Wally Kinchen, in 1991, and I'm genuinely grateful for continuing the family's legacy. It's without saying our clients are the reason Kinchen Insurance Agency has been in business for 36+ years. I'm humbled every day and truly appreciate each and every one of our clients past and present for the trust they've allowed us to be a part of their lives!
My agency approach is straightforward with a common-sense approach, for all your insurance needs. Kinchen Insurance Agency provides you the client with the information and knowledge to make informed decisions.
Give me a call at (559) 227-7856 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
A standard homeowners' insurance policy includes:
•Hazard insurance. This covers physical damage or loss involving your property and possessions (as required by mortgage lenders).
•Liability insurance. This covers injuries either to people on your property or caused by members of your household (including pets), whether or not they were on your property at the time (excluding car accidents).
To learn more about insuring a home. Call Ken
Fresno Music Academy & Arts is the largest independent music school in Fresno and the immediate Central San Joaquin valley. We give nearly 325 plus music lessons every week. We are conveniently located in the heart of Fresno's historic cultural center, the Tower District and serve music students from Fresno, Clovis, Sanger, Reedley, Madera and other surrounding communities who visit our studio every week. Others that live a little further away from the immediate area understand that a little extra driving time is well worth the quality of music instruction they receive from our highly qualified music teachers. We even have students that drive in from as far as Visalia and Mariposa to take lessons with us.
While you are here researching the best music school for you, please consider the benefits of becoming a student and find out why we are your best choice for music lessons.
Music Lessons at Fresno Music Academy & Arts
Apply for the Farmers® Rewards Visa® and Visa Signature® cards and watch your rewards add up quickly. Cardholders can enjoy exclusive benefits and rewards. Use your points for a credit card statement credit to offset purchases or redeem points for travel, gift cards, and merchandise.
Subject to credit approval. The Farmers Rewards Visa is provided by Comenity Bank pursuant to a license from Visa USA Inc. The Farmers Rewards Program is provided by Comenity Bank which is solely responsible for the Program operation and all Rewards. Comenity Bank may change the terms of the Program at any time. See Farmersrewardsvisa.com for Rewards Terms and Conditions.
The misconception is that you will only need to insure your home for the price you paid, as opposed to the cost to repair the structure. Property owners often do not understand the relationship between these two values: reconstruction cost (for insurance purposes) and market value (for sales purposes). Both pertain to the owned property, but the two values are totally independent concepts applied to different uses.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- January 27, 2020Rating 5.0Dealing with Kenneth is always a pleasure. I have been with him and Farmers for over 20 years. In each experience I have had, he has always been attentive, understanding, and professional. His soft skills and personal understanding is some of the best I have ever experienced in business. It is nice to know when things do happen in life, there is someone to look out for your needs.Response from KennethJanuary 27, 2020Hi Lance, Reading this review made my day! At the end of the day, we know you have many decisions to make. We want you to know how much we value you! All of use at Kinchen Insurance Agency Thank you
- July 1, 2019Rating 5.0He’s a car guyResponse from KennethOctober 10, 2019Ed, Thank you for your review. We love what we get to do everyday and we are thankful for you!
- April 3, 2019Rating 5.0Working with the Kitchen Insurance Group is always nothing short of a pleasure. It's always easy to get what I need and in the timely fashion that one is to expect. My insurance needs will never go anywhere else.Response from KennethApril 3, 2019Tyler, Thank you so much for your kind words and positive review. We put customer experience, and customer satisfaction as our #1 priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work my team and I strive for in creating a great customer experience. We look forward to seeing you again. Kenneth W Kinchen
- January 7, 2019Rating 5.0Outstanding customer service! Sends out reminders and contacts customers frequently to make sure one is not over or under insured! We use Ken personally and professionally! No job too big or too small!
SherrieResponse from KennethOctober 10, 2019Jon, Thank you for your review. We love what we get to do everyday and we are thankful for you!
- October 26, 2018Rating 5.0It was a great experience. He helped me with different options, answer my questions. Great customer service.Response from KennethOctober 10, 2019Thank you for your review. We love what we get to do everyday and we are thankful for you!
- August 16, 2018Rating 5.0Kenneth is awesome!Response from KennethOctober 10, 2019Thank you for your review. We love what we get to do everyday and we are thankful for you!
- July 11, 2018Rating 5.0Best customer service ever. Always willing to talk and answer every question we have and explains everything. I will stay with him.Response from KennethOctober 10, 2019Thank you for your review. We love what we get to do everyday and we are thankful for you!
- May 16, 2018Rating 4.0The agent appeared knowledgeable & got me a good deal because i have auto ins through thier agencyResponse from KennethOctober 10, 2019Thank you for your review. We love what we get to do everyday and we are thankful for you!
- April 19, 2018Rating 5.0Kenneth and his team are always top notch!Response from KennethOctober 10, 2019Thank you for your review. We love what we get to do everyday and we are thankful for you!
- April 5, 2018Rating 5.0Agent was very professional . Explained clearly what was being offered . Attitude was very pleasant , friendly , and courteous. Not aggressive or pushy.
Overall a very good business experience.Response from KennethOctober 10, 2019Soledad, Thank you so much for the kind words!