Farmers Insurance Agent in Fort Bragg, CA
Sapphire Ivory DooleyAbout Me
Born and raised in the area, I'm proud to serve as your local Farmers® agent in Fort Bragg, CA. I love to take a hands-on approach. I believe that customer service and experience is essential, so I focus on strong relationship building and taking the time to tailor my clients' policies to best fit their specific needs. This process works well and is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance.
I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, life, renters, business insurance and more. Conveniently located between Coast Cinemas and our favorite radio station, KOZT. Please stop in and say hello!
Give me a call at (707) 961-1108 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Mendocino Unified School District
Having two children completed their schooling within this district, I am a proud mother and supporter! We also make an effort to continue to help fund-raise and support the school sports teams.
Fort Bragg Unified School District Home
Proud supporter of the Fort Bragg Unified school district and its schools' sports teams!
PWS LD-02 10/17
- December 13, 2019Rating 5.0Sapphire is very helpful and knowledgeable. Works quickly and confidently. Being on a short timeline of non renewal of my last home policy. I needed a new policy quickly.
Thanks Sapphire Dooley
- December 1, 2019Rating 5.0Sapphire was and continues to be Wonderful. From the moment I walked into her office. I felt welcomed and appreciated. She helped me deal with a difficult and stressful situation. I left feeling so much better. Sincerely Vikki B. and Bruce B.
- August 14, 2019Rating 5.0Simply the best!
- March 14, 2019Rating 5.0My wife and I are quite happy with Sapphire Dooley as our Farmer's agent. We had some time sensitive paperwork that had to be signed during a week long period of heavy rain and flooding. Sapphire made is easy by driving to our house to sign the papers so we didn't have to go out in the deluge.
She has been responsive and professional in addressing our concerns and making sure the insurance meets our needs.
- December 20, 2018Rating 5.0Took the time to understand our needs.
We never felt rushed or pushed.
- April 13, 2018Rating 5.0Sapphire Dooley drove 250 miles each way to inspect my primary residence. How many other insurance agents would have done that! She also made the experience of going through insurance options enjoyable, because she has a great positive attitude. She quickly responded to all of my emails and phone call questions. Her professionalism makes her the type of agent I look forward to handling my future needs.