Farmers Insurance Agent in Encino, CA
David Mozaffar MorowatiAbout Me
As an Agency Owner in the greater Los Angeles area with Farmers® Insurance Group my goal is to provide my clients with the information and the support they need to properly protect their personal and commercial assets. We offer information, insight, and support to our insureds so that they can make sound choices when obtaining and managing their claims.
Being able to provide logistical and some times emotional support in those times of need is why I provide insurance rather than any other product and do so with Farmers than any other carrier. Setting our clients up with information, comprehensive insurance coverage, and the award winning claims infrastructure with Farmers is our way of ensuring a successful and positive claims experience.
Give me a call at (888) 396-3553 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Are you currently reviewing your insurance portfolio? If so, this is a great time to consider the value and convenience of choosing Farmers for your insurance needs. Your agent can show you all your available options, and you may qualify for discounts when you purchase additional insurance policies.Contact me
- Outdoor Activities
- Trail Runinng
Farmers® agents provide this service in person or online to help you review your existing coverage, so you can decide how to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- As your life changes, maybe your policy should too
Changes in your life can add up to changes in insurance needs. A change in marital status, the birth of a child or the purchase of a new home are just a few examples of life events that may create overlaps or gaps in your coverage.
- Review your coverage and possibly save money
Just as you continue to change and grow, Farmers® has been growing for over 85 years. A Farmers® customer can be the first to enjoy access to new benefits (like when we became the first insurance group to offer a discount for alternative-fuel vehicles). Talk to us about a Farmers Friendly Review® - we can provide you with insurance options and discuss any available discounts for which you may qualify so you can select the coverage that best fits your needs.
- How often should you have a Farmers Friendly Review® session?
We recommend a Farmers Friendly Review® at least once a year or whenever you have a qualifying life event change. If you like, I can even set a reminder for us to keep an annual appointment to discuss your changing coverage needs.
Give us a call to set up your Farmers Friendly Review®.
- February 15, 2020Rating 5.0Always excellent service and helpful advice
- January 16, 2020Rating 5.0David is great. Very patient and detailed oriented.
- January 16, 2020Rating 5.0David is a wonderful agent, patient and courteous. I will definitely recommend him to my friends.
- January 11, 2020Rating 5.0David has been a very helpful and trustworthy agent for the last 15 years.
- December 11, 2019Rating 5.0You are amazing as always!
- December 2, 2019Rating 5.0Fantastic follow up and addresses my needs quickly!
- November 9, 2019Rating 5.0David - was great. Very thoughtful and helped us find the right package for our family. Would highly recommend him!
- October 19, 2019Rating 5.0We feel like our home insurance is in really good hands.
- October 7, 2019Rating 5.0David is great. He is always available to answer questions. Whenever I leave a message is left, he gets back to me right away and I never feel rushed.
- September 29, 2019Rating 5.0David, since the first day we met, you have aggressively worked to get me the best quotes for all my insurance. You have now gained most of my family, THANK YOU!
Clients for life.
- September 25, 2019Rating 5.0david is wonderful...he gave me terrific coverage beating out my original carrier.
Has a sense of humor, personable and very accommodating.... Both of my sons are with him as well...
- September 16, 2019Rating 5.0Because of the devastating Woolsey Fire and of where we live, our family faced non-renewal with our previous insurer. I learned about David through his postings on social media, was impressed with the information he shared and called him. He was as thorough on the phone as he was in his postings and we're really happy to have given him the responsibility for taking care of our significant insurance needs. A plus is that he offers discounts for bundled insurances.
- August 14, 2019Rating 5.0David is attentive, knowledgable, responsive and cares for the needs of the client!
- June 28, 2019Rating 5.0Amazing customer service as always
- June 27, 2019Rating 5.0David was very patient, knowledgeable, and easy to reach during my quoting process! Looking forward to having him as our local agent.
- June 5, 2019Rating 5.0EXCELLENT!
- June 5, 2019Rating 5.0The Best Agent in the Country!!! Amazing Service !!
- April 24, 2019Rating 5.0David is the most prompt-to-respond agent I've ever known. And, he always talks with me directly; I never need to deal with any office staff. Highest recommendation to all.
- March 13, 2019Rating 5.0Great Agent !!!
- March 8, 2019Rating 5.0David has been my agent for almost 10 years...
Reasons why we love him
1. Always answers the phone
2. Good Attitude, Super attentive
3. Adjusts our policies in a timely manner with our growing family, business and life
4. Makes sure we get the best rates, and our claims are dealt with accordingly
5. Always answers the phone !!!!