Farmers Insurance Agent in Corona, CA
Anthony Michael GaribayAbout Me
As a proud Southern California resident, I am honored to serve as your local Farmers® agent in Corona, CA. Whether you're looking for business, life, recreational, rental property, or motorcycle insurance, my agency will take the time and care to ensure that you and your assets are properly covered.
At my agency, we have knowledge and expertise to help keep you and your business safe. We specialize in finding our customers the right business insurance policies, and we will build a personalized insurance package to fit your needs. We work tirelessly to make sure our clients get every discount they qualify for, and we will fight for every dollar and every claim.
It is important for us to get to know each of our customers personally, and we strive to build lasting, meaningful relationships with everyone we insure. We want to sit with you, understand your risks, and find the policy that works for you. When you choose our agency, you will see that we always go the extra mile for our customers.
Our agency is conveniently located off 91 and Lincoln, across the street from Farmer Boys. So feel free to stop by today and say hello!
Give me a call at (951) 531-8106 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
My agency can find a market for anyone, and we specialize in hard to write risks. We offer a robust risk management process, and we will work with loss control to come up with a safety plan that works for your business, saving you tons of money on your workers compensation policy.
We work directly with underwriters to get you the best and most affordable policy. I have met with the underwriters on multiple occasions, and we have built strong, direct relationships.
My agency offers an easy, efficient onboarding process for our business clients, so give us a call today to learn how we can help.
PWS LD-01 10/17
PWS LD-04 10/17
- Spending time with Family
- Riding dirt bikes
- Playing Basketball
- October 23, 2019Rating 5.0Thank you for patiently explaining all the details to me.
- October 9, 2019Rating 4.0I think Farmer's office in Corona, is great! The policies are somewhat expensive, esp for young people, under 30. My husband and I are also better drivers now, and now than 5 years ago. One of my concerns is the homeowner's insurance. It does not cover enough, for homes that are damaged by the wear and tear of rain. Would I recommend Farmers? Only the car insurance.
- September 18, 2019Rating 5.0Courteous and knowledgeable and looking out for my best interest
- June 7, 2019Rating 5.0Fantastic service...highly dedicated, knowledgeable and caring!
- May 17, 2019Rating 5.0Helped us from start to finish.....answered all our questions.....
- May 11, 2019Rating 5.0He was able to shop for me and get me the lowest rate. Very friendly and agreeable.
- August 30, 2018Rating 5.0Great customer service. Thank you, Anthony.
- August 26, 2018Rating 4.0This review is for Enehue Castro rather than Anthony. Enehue was the person I spoke with on the phone after submitting a quote request for a homeowners policy.
Enehue has done an exceptional job helping me choose the right policy as well as answering my questions. She's got the patient, is professional and courteous.
Having an exceptional staff such as Enehue on his team, I can imagine that Anthony would be a great agent too.
- August 7, 2018Rating 5.0The service was excellent! I would definitely recommend the agent I spoke with to anyone who would listen.