Farmers Insurance Agent in Claremont, CA
John W AssafJohn Assaf Insurance Agency IncAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Claremont, CA for over 31 years, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance, and more.
At the John Assaf Insurance Agency Inc., everyone in our office takes pride in going above and beyond for our customers. We start by having a detailed conversation and a thorough evaluation of the assets in your life that we need to protect. From there, we will design a plan for your unique lifestyle to ensure you are getting the protection you need for the things that matter most.
Feel free to stop by our office, which is conveniently located in the Claremont Village. With over 56 combined years in the industry, our agency is equipped with the knowledge and experience to figure out the coverage that best fits your needs. We also speak Spanish, so stop by for a friendly conversation about your insurance needs today!
We look forward to working with you, your family, and any commercial business you may have, to make sure that you are properly and affordably covered. We would love to sit down with you to discuss your insurance options today!
Give me a call at (909) 624-4224 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English and Spanish
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Your condo is more than a place you call home. It’s also a major investment filled with possessions you want to protect. Get a quote on condo insurance to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Please feel free to give us a call to discuss any and all life insurance-related questions and please feel free to check out the Farmers Life Insurance Compass by clicking the link below.
PWS LD-04 10/17
Established in 1992 by Fred and Nadia Saca, Saca’s Mediterranean Cuisine proudly served the Claremont community the freshest and tastiest Mediterranean food. After their retirement, the tradition continued and strengthened when Nathalie and Bruno took over and brought in their cultural heritage from France’s Mediterranean shores.
HOURS OF OPERATIONS
We are open for takeout, curbside pickup and delivery :
Mon – Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm
Closed on New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
248 W. 2nd Street
Claremont, CA 91711
Healthy. Happy. You.
At Citrus Kitchen, we provide quality and healthy foods to all communities with value and convenience in mind.
When you're a small business owner, you may have to make tough sacrifices. Insurance shouldn't be one of them. Come see me and I’ll help you select the coverage you want.
Our agency will take the time to explain the intricate details of your homeowners' policy, so that you have a simplified understanding of your options.
Do you know the difference between market value and reconstruction cost value?
We will insure your home based on the reconstruction cost value. In some instances, the reconstruction cost value will be lower (and in other cases, it will be higher) than your home's market value. This can often sound confusing, but it's actually quite simple! Home insurance policies will take into account the cost of home reconstruction, should you suffer a peril.
Please feel free to give us a call to discuss this important factor (and all other aspects) of a California homeowners' policy with Farmers!
To learn more about the Signal® app, give me a call, or visit farmers.com/signal.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- February 14, 2021Rating 5.0great serviceResponse from JohnFebruary 23, 2021We really appreciate your candid feedback regarding the service you received.
- January 18, 2021Rating 5.0Cristina was very professional and throughly answered all my questions. It was a delight working with her to get my dads insurance coverage.Response from JohnJanuary 20, 2021Thank you! Our agency really appreciates your feedback. We pride ourselves in being committed to personal service.
- November 21, 2020Rating 5.0John was very helpful......he answered all my questions and broke down his answers to make it easier for me to understand....based off of my experience I will 100% recommend farmers to my family and friends!Response from JohnJanuary 20, 2021Thank you for the review! I'm happy to see that you had a positive interaction with our agency. This type of feedback helps us maintain the level of service that we are committed to.
- November 14, 2020Rating 5.0very good experience, encountered a person that not only was pleasant and courteshios but was also very nolegeable and helpful, thank you.Response from JohnJanuary 20, 2021Thank you for the review! I'm happy to see that you had a positive interaction with our agency. This type of feedback helps us maintain the level of service that we are committed to.
- November 14, 2020Rating 5.0very good experience, encauntered a person that not only was plesant and courteshios but was olso very nolegeble and helpfull, thank you.Response from JohnJanuary 20, 2021Thank you for the review! I'm happy to see that you had a positive interaction with our agency. This type of feedback helps us maintain the level of service that we are committed to.
- November 7, 2020Rating 5.0Gloria was patient, knowledgeable and clear of the phone. She took the time to write answers to our questions and email them quickly. We communicated with several other agents and she was the best.
Only one improvement: our names were incorrect in the Docusign process and were not corrected after I noted the misspelling. I had to Docusign using my co-owner's name upon a second try. She's half owner so it's ok, but....Response from JohnNovember 13, 2020Thank you for taking the time to leave such specific feedback. This helps me understand some of the things that were important to you.
- October 28, 2020Rating 5.0Gloria was very helpful and sweet.Response from JohnNovember 13, 2020Thank you! Our agency really appreciates your feedback. We pride ourselves in being committed to personal service.
- September 11, 2020Rating 5.0I am so pleased of how excellently run your Insurance company is. Cristina Gutierres is an excellent agent! She is so pleasant and on top of her work! Also, when Cristina is not available, the agent that answers the telephone ALWAYS asks if there is anything that he/she can help me with. Excellent service and stress-free!!!Response from JohnSeptember 11, 2020
- August 5, 2020Rating 5.0Once I was routed to Gloria, everything went great.Response from JohnAugust 6, 2020Thank you! Our agency really appreciates your feedback. We pride ourselves in being committed to personal service.
- July 30, 2020Rating 5.0Your staff was able to help me save quite a lot on my home, auto, and earthquake insurance. I am quite pleased.Response from JohnJuly 30, 2020
- July 19, 2020Rating 5.0Cristina has been very helpfulResponse from JohnJuly 21, 2020
- July 18, 2020Rating 5.0.Response from JohnJuly 21, 2020We really appreciate your candid feedback regarding the service you received.
- June 15, 2020Rating 5.0Thank you for the quick help and responses.Response from JohnJuly 1, 2020
- May 29, 2020Rating 5.0Gloria did for me what others did not . Got me the best price possible .Response from JohnJuly 1, 2020
- May 20, 2020Rating 5.0Isabella has been so wonderful to work with :)Response from JohnJuly 1, 2020Thank you for leaving a review. We appreciate your business.
- April 27, 2020Rating 5.0John was great. Appreciated every aspect of his work.Response from JohnJuly 1, 2020
- February 14, 2020Rating 5.0Isabella was amazing. He continuous effort to win customer is commendable. Excellent in follow-up, communication & customer service.Response from JohnJuly 1, 2020
- January 1, 2020Rating 5.0Very friendly and straight forwardResponse from JohnJuly 1, 2020
- December 19, 2019Rating 5.0It's been such a pleasure to work with Ilana. She has been so patient & gracious with me.Response from JohnJuly 1, 2020
- October 23, 2019Rating 5.0Anna did a great job.Response from JohnJuly 2, 2020
My Hardworking TeamSee moreSee less
Gloria De La Torre
Customer Service RepresentativeEmail Me
Customer Service Representative