Farmers Insurance Agent in Chula Vista, CA
Mary Ramiro AgcaoiliAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Chula Vista, CA, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance and more.
Give me a call at (619) 651-1900 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Apply for the Farmers® Rewards Visa® and Visa Signature® cards and watch your rewards add up quickly. Cardholders can enjoy exclusive benefits and rewards. Use your points for a credit card statement credit to offset purchases or redeem points for travel, gift cards, and merchandise.
Subject to credit approval. The Farmers Rewards Visa is provided by Comenity Bank pursuant to a license from Visa USA Inc. The Farmers Rewards Program is provided by Comenity Bank which is solely responsible for the Program operation and all Rewards. Comenity Bank may change the terms of the Program at any time. See Farmersrewardsvisa.com for Rewards Terms and Conditions.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- September 25, 2020Rating 5.0She is knowledgeable, thorough, and quick to respond. Her staff is wonderful, always pleasant and there when you need something even during a pandemic!
- August 8, 2020Rating 5.0Mary has always been attentive to my insurance needs. Her professionalism is appreciated.
- July 13, 2020Rating 5.0Outstanding job! Thank you for all the help!
- May 23, 2020Rating 5.0It was great getting taken care of by Carol Mercado. She was very professional and friendly. Thank you so much for everything.
- May 18, 2020Rating 5.0Very friendly and right on point
- April 28, 2020Rating 5.0Good overall experience, the agent was very helpful and seem very knowledgeable
- January 1, 2020Rating 2.0The service I've become accustomed to with Roger Hertel's office was really on the ball . Changing over, plus a move required me to change my home in Vista to a rental policy. I called when I moved to Tucson to say I'd moved. Yada, yada, yada, I rented the house, contacted new agent, was sent some quotes but absolutely no personal contact, None. I was crazy busy with the move. Agent never contacted me. I emailed and found out there'd been a rate change, never even called me.
- November 22, 2019Rating 5.0I've been with Farmers since moving to San Diego in 1985, and I've been happy overall with the service from the company and my previous agent, who recently retired. With no disrespect intended to Roger, I'm very pleased with my new agent, Mary, as she has taken the time to explain additional insurance options to me, and she made the effort to meet me in person to discuss those options. I'm looking forward to continuing to interact with Mary and am very happy with our interactions to date.
- November 20, 2019Rating 5.0Mary was very helpful changing my Homeowners Policy to a rental policy.