Farmers Insurance Agent in Chino, CA
Jon Eric PalmatierAbout Me
Our Vision is to be the leading trusted authority in the community for all insurance needs. We offer the convenience of a wide range of products, convenient location and mobility. Our purpose is to provide more than protection of assets today. We are committed to educating our customers on how our products provide peace of mind for all stages of life and into the next generation. We have the experience and knowledge to better serve our community.
Give me a call at (951) 444-8894 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English and Spanish
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
PWS LD-01 10/17
- Playing music
PWS LD-01 10/17
- October 15, 2019Rating 5.0Always is great help! Answers any and all questions.
- September 10, 2019Rating 5.0My experience is always great. i love the way he puts attention to every question i have and he is able to answer quickly.
- May 22, 2019Rating 5.0Jon has been a wonderful, honest Insurance agent. His professionalism sticks out prominently. The Office Manager, Camille, is likewise a wonderful person.
- November 9, 2018Rating 5.0The service is excellent, on my home policy now I have more coverage but the rate is lower than the previous one I had before.
- October 7, 2018Rating 5.0Jon has always been very responsive and attentive to my needs. Price has always been my key purchasing factor in insurance, and Jon really took the time to explain to me why insurance is not all about price, rather sufficient protection. He changed the way I thought about insurance, and one phrase stuck with me when he said, "you purchase insurance for things that will ruin your life, not the things that will ruin your day." Thank you Jon!