Farmers Insurance Agent in Chico, CA
Paul Lawrence MunlyAbout Me
If you're like many of us affected by the Camp Fire, you know the service you receive from insurance companies and insurance agencies is not equal, and as a Farmers® agent, I take pride in representing an organization that truly tries to do what's best for its customers -- our clients.
As your agent, I understand you expect great service and at my agency, we deliver. If you're seeking the cheapest insurance you can find, you probably won't find it here. If however, you're seeking guidance and want help creating a plan to protect your Home, Autos, Recreational Vehicles, Loved ones, or your Business, we want to meet with you! Centrally located on Mangrove Avenue in Chico, we look forward to connecting with you!
Give me a call at (530) 899-7667 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English and Spanish
Years of Experience
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Business Networking International - Prosperity Partners
A friendly and supportive group focused on helping each other grow our businesses. We're always looking for people interested in becoming part of a vetted, professional and community-focused referral network. We're currently seeking an Event Planner, Contractors (Plumbers, Electrical, HVAC, Roofing, Landscaping), Commercial Real Estate Agents, Commercial Lenders, and Graphic Design & Printing Businesses to whom we can refer business!
Reach out to us here or through the Prosperity Partners website to learn more!
North Valley Property Owners Association
NVPOA has been established for more than 30 years in Chico, CA as your one stop shop for everyone in the rental housing industry! We are proud to support and contribute to the NVPOA. Look for our article in this month's Liaison!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- July 19, 2020Rating 4.0Paul was very helpful and explained everything great.Response from PaulJuly 30, 2020Thank you for your review Jeannie! I'm glad we were able to help you with your homeowners and auto insurance! Please let us know what we need to do to earn 5-stars from you! If you have any questions about your policies or your coverage, please don't hesitate to reach out!
- July 2, 2020Rating 5.0Kind, courteous, and professional.Response from PaulJuly 30, 2020Thank you for your review Lanora! It's been a pleasure to work with you! Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you or if you have any questions about your insurance!
- June 1, 2020Rating 5.0I was looking for homeowners insurance, the process was quick and simple to get signed up with Farmers.Response from PaulJune 11, 2020Thank you for your rating and review Brian! I'm glad you found the process fast and easy! Let us know if you have any questions about your policy or if we can help you with anything else!!
- January 30, 2020Rating 5.0Paul was very nice and helpful. Came to take pictures of my properties right away. He was able to insure two of my houses and two empty lots in Paradise CaResponse from PaulJune 11, 2020Thank you for your review Judy! I'm glad we were able to help you and you family! Should you have any questions about your policies or need any assistance, please let us know!
- November 29, 2019Rating 5.0Ana was so helpful, especially on a late pre-holiday day!Response from PaulDecember 17, 2019Thank you for your review Beverly! I'm glad Ana was able to help you with your home & autos! Please let us know if you have any questions or need any assistance in the future!
- November 4, 2019Rating 5.0Nice location, good people, no problems!Response from PaulDecember 17, 2019Thanks for your review David! I'm glad we were able to help you -- please let us know if you have any questions or need any assistance with anything!!
- July 26, 2019Rating 5.0Very Fast and is always looking out for you as the client. Paul always makes sure you have the correct coverage for you and your personal situation. Everyones personal situation is not the same so why should everyones insurance coverage be the same? It shouldn't...I urge you to go see paul and let him evaluate your personal insurance needs. It will be well worth your time. TksResponse from PaulAugust 10, 2019Thank you for your review Michael! I'm glad we've been able to help you and your business! We view our role as part of your professional team -- like you said, everyone has different needs and risk tolerances, and we do our best to understand those needs before making any recommendations. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions, concerns, or challenges you may have!
- April 13, 2019Rating 5.0Paul was conscientious and thorough in explaining all aspects of the insurance types we were interested in and guided us well in choosing the best coverage options. Ana, his assistant, was professional and very good in getting us through the signing process.Response from PaulApril 19, 2019Thank you for your review Michele! I'm glad you're happy with the coverage we've provided! We strive to make sure all our clients have a solid understanding of the insurance coverage they've chosen and to make the process as easy as possible, and I'm happy everything has gone smoothly for you! Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have!!
- April 10, 2019Rating 5.0great serviceResponse from PaulApril 19, 2019Thank you for your review Marlon! We're glad we've been able to help you with insurance --- please let us know if you have any questions or if we can assist you with anything else in the future!
- February 28, 2019Rating 5.0Pleasant, attentive, clear review and explanations. Appreciate.Response from PaulMarch 19, 2019Thank you for your review Barbara! We do our best to make sure all our clients understand the coverage Farmers provides, and I'm glad you're happy with the outcome! Please let us know if you have any questions or if we can help you with anything else in the future!
- January 24, 2019Rating 5.0Paul took his time to explain the policy and answer all my question. It was a great experience working with Paul.Response from PaulFebruary 25, 2019Thank you for your review Ridge! I'm glad we were able to help you with your policy and answer your questions! Insurance can be a confusing topic, so we strive to educate all our clients! Please give us a call or stop by if you have any questions or if there is anything else we may be able to help with!
- December 31, 2018Rating 5.0Very fast, respectful, informative, and paciant with me being that I’m a first time home buyer. Thank youResponse from PaulFebruary 25, 2019Thank you for your review Joshua! We do our best to make sure all our clients understand the role insurance plays and how it works. Thank you for being a client of ours and please let us know if we can help you with anything else!
- December 20, 2018Rating 5.0My experience was fabulous! My parents lost everything in the Camp Fire and Farmers treated them like royalty. So, when it came to looking for renter's insurance, I naturally checked with Farmers. I have had the same experience. Super helpful, honest and polite. I would highly recommend Farmers and my agent. Merry Christmas!Response from PaulJanuary 12, 2019Hi Sue! Thank you for taking your time to write a review, we really appreciate it! I'm glad Farmers has treated your parents so well -- that's the way things should work, especially with events like the Camp Fire! And I'm happy we were able to help you with your renters policy! Please let us know if you have any questions or if we can help with anything else, and keep up the good work with your students!
- October 29, 2018Rating 5.0Paul was (is) friendly and knowledgeable. He came when he said he would, understood my concerns, answered truthfully, and was very easy to work withResponse from PaulOctober 29, 2018Thank you for your kind words Robert! I'm glad we could help you protect your home and save you some money in the process --- it's always a great day when we can say that! Please let us know if you have any questions, concerns or if we can be of assistance with anything else!
- October 4, 2018Rating 5.0He was very helpful and made things easy to understandResponse from PaulJuly 21, 2020Merci pour votre commentaire, désolé pour la musique je suppose que c'était un jeudi soir lors d'un concert !
L'équipe Au Bureau Belfort
- July 18, 2018Rating 5.0Paul is very friendly, and it is clear that he doesn't want you to have anything you don't need. His feedback is genuine and, even though I reached out to him regarding a quote and then lost track of my "to-do" list, he followed up with out seeming pushy and I genuinely appreciate all of his feedback and the time it took him to make sure my homeowners policy was perfect for me.Response from PaulJuly 20, 2018Thank you for your kind words Sarah! We always do our best to make your experience with us a pleasant one, and we're thrilled you're our client!
- June 23, 2018Rating 5.0Paul Munly was wonderful to deal with for our house insurance.Response from PaulJuly 9, 2018Thanks Jerry! It was my pleasure! Please let us know if we can help you in any way!
- June 11, 2018Rating 5.0Very Fast and Efficient...Response from PaulJune 11, 2018Thanks for your feedback Michael! We're always happy to be of service!
- March 2, 2018Rating 5.0Ana was so great to work with! She took the time to explain everything to me in detail and was wonderful to converse with. The savings was also great!Response from PaulMarch 2, 2018Thanks for your feedback Christina! We pride ourselves on explaining coverages and it's always great to know we were able to save you money! Thank you for being a client!