Farmers Insurance Agent in Carlsbad, CA
As a 25-year resident of Carlsbad, CA, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance and more.
Give me a call at (760) 434-0350 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Carlsbad, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to California residents.
PWS LD-03 10/17
- January 21, 2019Rating 5.0Always feel like I am the most important person
- November 22, 2018Rating 5.0I found Ms. Ann Patterson very considerate and caring to meet my needs. She has courteously provided guidance and finalized the contract .
- November 22, 2018Rating 5.0Great service and support. Great product.
- July 22, 2018Rating 3.0Ann was very nice and helpful. I think she was guiding us right but I thought that John Altenbern was our agent. I thought he could have at least come out and said Hi. I like Farmers Insurance and wanted an agent close so if I have a problem I can talk to him. Guess I talk to Ann and she is my agent.not John. He sat in the other room and I never did get to meet John. I am 88 years old and like to know who I am dealing with.Response from JohnJuly 24, 2018Hi Ann, I apologize for not walking out of my office and saying hello while you were here. I was on back to back long phone calls and was unaware that you wanted to meet me. Ann is fully licensed an has many years of experience as is the rest of my staff and therefore fully capable to take care of my clientele. Having said that, please let me know of a time you can meet as I would like to welcome you to our agency.
Again, I am sorry I wasn't able to greet you last week..
- June 19, 2018Rating 5.0I really appreciated the time spent with me to explore options of my multi auto and home policies. Yana worked with me to ensure the polices covered my needs and were realistic with my annual mileage. Yana researched my specific questions, quickly provided quotes, and was professional, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to communicate with. Thank you John and Yana for your help!
- April 4, 2018Rating 5.0From the moment I walked in the door, I felt welcomed into the “family”! I am so glad I chose them...professional, efficient, AND warm...a wonderful combination. I will be coming back soon with more of my insurance needs.