Farmers Insurance Agent in Canyon Lake, CA
Sandi Kay GeerAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Canyon Lake, CA, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance and more.
Give me a call at (951) 244-2400 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
PWS LD-02 10/17
Frequently Asked Questions:
- May 8, 2020Rating 5.0Kathleen was great and informative. She made the process easy and quick. I really appreciatte it.
- December 5, 2019Rating 5.0Kathleen was very helpful and thorough. She even helped me deal with a problem with my prior company.
- November 16, 2019Rating 5.0Very helpful and friendly.
- November 7, 2019Rating 5.0Exceptional service! We always have access to her and her team! Thank you for such a great service!
- September 13, 2019Rating 5.0Kathleen assisted me. She was excellent. Professional and personable.
- May 10, 2019Rating 5.0Great customer service and response time. Really understood my homeowners insurance needs and helped through the already stressful process of buying a new home.
- May 3, 2019Rating 5.0Awesome! Thank you for your help
- March 19, 2019Rating 5.0Great experience
- December 31, 2018Rating 4.0No problem with staff - they are great!
Issue understanding paperwork - what billing was for
- July 17, 2018Rating 4.0Your staff goes out of their way to insure that our needs are met. I felt that they were honest and sincere in their dealings with us, which made us switch all of our insurance needs for peace of mind. We also really like your location being a Canyon Lake resident it seems more personal and supportive to our City.