Farmers Insurance Agent in Cameron Park, CA
Walter John Wiesner, JrAbout Me
As a Farmers® agent serving the community of Cameron Park, I know the value of having an agent who both knows the insurance industry and the local area. With nearly 30 years of experience, I've built out my agency with tireless effort and determination and most importantly the ability to understand my clients' most pressing insurance needs. It's always in our best interest to guide our clients through the insurance process to ensure that they are properly educated on your coverage options.
Even if you're located in Placerville, Pollock Pines, Camino, the heart of Cameron Park or beyond, we encourage you to pay us a visit. It's imperative that whether you're looking for home insurance to protect your home from a potential fire, or coverage such as life, auto or business, that you are well taken care of.
If you have time, we welcome you to stop by our office which is conveniently right by the Cameron Park Aiport and my staff and I will make the insurance process easy and personalized so that you can rest well knowing you are covered.
Give me a call at (530) 677-7860 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Cameron Park, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to California residents.
PWS LD-04 10/17
Frequently Asked Questions:
- August 28, 2020Rating 5.0Thank you so much Walt for hanging in there with me abs getting this done. I’m extremely grateful for all your hard work!
- July 18, 2020Rating 5.0As always, Walt and his staff have been wonderful to work with.
- May 21, 2020Rating 5.0I have known Walt for many years and as a Realtor he has always served my clients and myself very well. He is highly appreciated.
- January 27, 2020Rating 5.0experienced a very competent and responsive agent in Walter Wiener and staff.
Thanks for the services.
- January 12, 2020Rating 5.0He is the best!
- January 11, 2020Rating 5.0Walter took the time to explain each page of the new policy documents and to be sure all the information was correct. He answered all my questions to my satisfaction. Overall, a great experience. Thank you.
- December 22, 2019Rating 5.0They treated me with kindness and ensured my family and I had comfort of security during Christmas. It is awful what is happening to us in our community and we are blessed to be able to take care of it but not all can. Thank you for providing excellent customer service and testing my concerns with care.
- December 7, 2019Rating 5.0Walt has been a huge assistance to us in the recent months since our fire insurance has been dropped. He has research the California Fair Plan and found us a new provider.
- December 2, 2019Rating 5.0Meeting Walter was a great experience. I appreciate the hands on approach to his business. He was helpful, knowledgeable and was able to help us with all our insurance needs.
- December 1, 2019Rating 5.0Walt was fast, efficient, professional and effective. I am glad my real estate agent recommended him.
- November 9, 2019Rating 5.0Very easy to deal with, very knowledgeable about the area he works in
- November 8, 2019Rating 5.0Received recommendations for contacting Walt by local professionals for resolution of my home owners fire coverage termination. Walt's long term local experience allowed me the confidence for creating new home owners and auto coverages. The process can be grueling with many questions and the need to become re-educated regarding today's market and necessary policy coverages. He was patient and informative in spite of my being difficult to contact. Look forward to Farmer's support.
- October 23, 2019Rating 5.0Walt Weisner is reliable and honest. I highly recommend him to anyone searching for homeowners, automobile, and/or umbrella insurance policies.
- October 21, 2019Rating 5.0We have done business with Walt Weisner for many years and have found Walt and his staff to be very helpful. We hope to continue business with them for many years to come.
- October 2, 2019Rating 5.0Walt and his staff have been very helpful and responsive. I am glad to have switched to Farmers Insurance through Walt's agency!
- September 29, 2019Rating 5.0We have stayed with Walt for our insurance needs despite the fact that Farmers dropped our homeowners fire insurance policy this year and the fact that Farmers has never paid out a claim on our coverage. He gives practical knowledge and expert advice on all aspects of our insurance needs. He is the best part of our relationship with Farmers.
- September 22, 2019Rating 5.0I am pleased how fast You acted getting the house in Pollock Pines insured. Big shock finding out our insurance was cancelled. Thank you
- September 1, 2019Rating 5.0Straight talk, no beating around the bush, but through. Gives you time to make your own decisions. I’m a new client and I was favorably impressed.
- August 24, 2019Rating 5.0I’m very happy with Walt and his attention to my needs. My insurance issues have loomed large since I live in the Forrest and we are annually faced with high risk for fires. Walt helped assure me that I am covered to the extent I need to be covered. Thank you very much. Lynn
- August 19, 2019Rating 5.0Excellent customer service. I called him after seeing many recommendations about him on Facebook. He got my estimate to me within 2 hours of our initial encounter and he took care of business.